2020 Recruiting: - C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: C Dylan Cardwell sets official visit to UConn

Reaction Score
wow what did i miss about sharife? according to StorrsCentral we've been out of the running for awhile now

the presence of a 4th PG would probably mean gilbert wouldnt come back so 2020 would be a 3 recruit class?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good thing, potentially, about Cardwell is palying with sharife. He is a super low-effeciency, ball dominant guard that takes an insane amount of shots. Good passer but crazy high turnovers % too. Cardwell didn't get many chances to showcase his offensive abilities. Very good shot he has a lot more than the 7ppg in AAU would indicate

I would be surprised if Sharife Cooper makes a splash in the NBA much at all.

Boston also took a very high percentage of shots as well. Between Him and Sharife, not much left for anyone else.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Maybe an Oak Hill double double here? Cam and Dylan?

Time for Kenya to start getting some talent to Storrs!

Again, I wish I had your confidence in Thomas.

Reaction Score
wow what did i miss about sharife? according to StorrsCentral we've been out of the running for awhile now

the presence of a 4th PG would probably mean gilbert wouldnt come back so 2020 would be a 3 recruit class?

You didn't miss anything other than the fact that he plays for the same team as Cardwell. He's not coming here or even considering us

C

Chief00

I’m gonna beat Chief on this one : we will either get this kid or we won’t. You heard it here first, you’re welcome to the casual fans.
It’s amazing how you keep repeating your nonsense after it keeps getting hit out if the park - all you do is change threads. LOL - so I will post my February 5th Richard Springs post again - 6 months before his commitment.
B0DED758-3A69-480F-9F90-882A642D0936.jpeg

Reaction Score
It’s amazing how you keep repeating your nonsense after it keeps getting hit out if the park - all you do is change threads. LOL - so I will post my February 5th Richard Springs post again - 6 months before his commitment. View attachment 45580

This one last month kinda says Chief pulled his chips off all others and went “all in on Cliff”.

C

Chief00

View attachment 45581
This one last month kinda says Chief pulled his chips off all others and went “all in on Cliff”.
What I was saying in the post is we like Cliff and are recruiting him hard. I didn’t say what you are implying - and besides they primarily play different positions.
To sum it up they are not in anyway mutually exclusive - that would be absurd that we would only recruit one guy. In fact, I have posted we are recruiting many Bigs - not putting all our chips in one basket as we arguably did last season in Kofi. I know some will disagree that’s what we did - so be it - but this year we will take the first of a few Bigs who wants to commit.
Your BBIQ seems to be unfortunately very low and while Chief has attempted to give you some guidance, I also recognize a hopeless cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
It’s amazing how you keep repeating your nonsense after it keeps getting hit out if the park - all you do is change threads. LOL - so I will post my February 5th Richard Springs post again - 6 months before his commitment. View attachment 45580
And how many times have you said that and we didn’t get the guy?? You’ve yet to say “we are getting this guy” and been right. Until it’s already been reported.

Saying we are “in good shape” with someone is FAR from predicting a commitment. You are like an economist that predicts 8 out of every 3 recessions.

But hey, some people on here actually fall for your schtict, so god bless you.....keep up your non-predictions. I think your record is picking like 47 of our last 6 commitments. Well done sir.

Reaction Score
What I was saying in the post is we like Cliff and are recruiting him hard. I didn’t say what you are implying - and besides they primarily play different positions.
To sum it up they are not in anyway mutually exclusive - that would be absurd that we would only recruit one guy. In fact, I have posted we are recruiting many Bigs - not putting all our chips in one basket as we arguably did last season in Kofi. I know some will disagree that’s what we did - so be it - but this year we will take the first of a few Bigs who wants to commit.
Your BBQ seems to be unfortunately very low and while Chief has attempted to give you some guidance, I also recognize a hopeless cause.
NH, fire up your BBQ.....it’s clearly too low. Maybe try some Kingston??

Reaction Score
[Q
Your BBQ seems to be unfortunately very low and while Chief has attempted to give you some guidance, I also recognize a hopeless cause.
[/QUOTE]

I prefer my BBQ low and slow.

Reaction Score
Chief, don't waste your time with these knuckleheads. Keep up the good work. More good news is expected soon
Yes.....more good news expected someday. You are a true Chief disciple!! What a bold prediction!!

Reaction Score
Yes.....more good news expected someday. You are a true Chief disciple!! What a bold prediction!!

The problem is you not chief. I'm not saying he is right or wrong, has any inside information or doesn't. But i will throw out a challenge to you. Go back and look at all your posts since the start of 2019. If more than 25% are attacks against Chief (i'll bet its higher), then you have an issue.

Reaction Score
The problem is you not chief. I'm not saying he is right or wrong, has any inside information or doesn't. But i will throw out a challenge to you. Go back and look at all your posts since the start of 2019. If more than 25% are attacks against Chief (i'll bet its higher), then you have an issue.
Open forum psychiatry! Awesome!

Reaction Score
Cmon Mrs Chief........you are the one that set him free with a computer and the internet. You have to let him be on his own now.

I think you are taking this way too seriously. I like to call the guy out when he spews BS. It’s not my fault that happens to be 95% of the time. I really don’t have a problem with anyone else on this Board and I’ve been on it since the beginning. If you want to believe his drivel, god bless you.

C

Chief00

Cmon Mrs Chief...you are the one that set him free with a computer and the internet. You have to let him be on his own now.

I think you are taking this way too seriously. I like to call the guy out when he spews BS. It’s not my fault that happens to be 95% of the time. I really don’t have a problem with anyone else on this Board and I’ve been on it since the beginning. If you want to believe his drivel, god bless you.
There are those who do and those who complain and you own the later category. Since your standalone posts never add value you cry for attention by attaching yourself to Chief. At least that way you get some notice. Sophomoric sought attention, bad attention - it’s still attention to someone so starved for it.
Many on this board know first hand, rather than seeking attention by delivering a scoop, Chief more often than not, publicly holds back information for various reasons. So this whole narrative of yours seems even more ridiculous to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
There are those who do and those who complain and you own the later category. Since your standalone posts never add value you cry for attention by attaching yourself to Chief. At least that way you get some notice. Weird attention, bad attention it’s still attention to someone so starved for it.
Now THAT is funny. I imagine you laughing your butt off as you make your posts. Either that, or sitting in a dark, windowless basement. I really hope it’s the former. No one could take themselves as seriously as you do with the constant sewage you spew out. I finally get it now........and I finally appreciate you for what you are.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom