BYU Offensive Line ranked #15 in country | Page 3 | The Boneyard

BYU Offensive Line ranked #15 in country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gripe all you want, but our OL is a question mark. They have experience, that's all. I take offense at the classless remark. Read my posts. Maybe I'm classless because I shouldn't post on your board.(I can accept that and will stop with this post) Texas was an aberration last year. They couldn't stop the read option or adjust to it. Remember we were 8-5 last year and lost to Uva. We also were terrible in the red zone. Bottom line the OL was ok, definitely not great. Goodbye and good luck. See ya at the Rent.

@ No Fat Chicks - LOL - I feel like I have to take the side that says my team actually kinda sucked at O-Line - because truth be told, had you followed every BYU game last year you'd know comparing them to Shabaz Napier and UCONN's back-court is a strange overstatement. They had moments of brilliance yes, but overall, were soundly outplayed by competitive defenses.

pj

Reaction Score
StonyBrookDad said:
Our Seawolves struggled last year, but our QB is much improved and will throw for 500 yards against UConn. You have no chance of stopping him!

Heh. Good one Dan.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't think he is mormon...like was said above - you don't have to be mormon to go to school at BYU.
That was in response to the comment that many BYU greats (he listed a few, including McMahon) did not go on missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom