Byron Jones | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Byron Jones

Reaction Score
Rodgers never should have had the ball in regulation. You have a TO and it's third and three with 45ish seconds to go. Zeke has been running all over Matthews and the Packers front 7 all day. On third and three, you run; either you make the first down, spike it, and continue the drive, or fail, let the clock run down to 3-5, call TO, kick for tie as time expires. Can't believe they didn't trust him with the ball to make 3 yards there.

Although they really did screw up with that package. As soon as Insaw it I called a designed roll-out to get the ball on the sideline.
agree. the 3 and short that they didn't get at the end was the mistake. they had to's to spare.

Reaction Score
Do not worry that the Cowboys season is over, for the 20th straight time before the NFC title game, you can now focus on the Warriors and Duke and Yankee's spring training is right around the corner!
don't be a hater Jerry... plenty of room on the Cowboy's wagon.
Makin' America's team great again!

Reaction Score
Hate Pats too

Team dislike order

1. Pitt
2. Cowboys
2a. Pats
4. Packers
5. Philly

My top 5 dislike order:
1. 49ers
2. Fore, I mean, Redskins
3. Pats
4. Pitt
5a. Philly
5b. Giants

Reaction Score
There is absolutely no reason to trash Byron Jones in this game. He made 1 mistake that I saw, but it is not the reason they lost this game. He played a stellar game overall I might conclude that AAron Rogers is a pretty good QB..Don't ya think??

That throw was ridiculous I watched the replay about 20 times today and it still doesn't make any sense how that last pass was completed. Rodgers was running to his left and there was pressure on him, the pass was like hitting the bullseye of a dart board, while on the run. I have never seen a qb make a throw like that, I dont care if Deion Sanders was in coverage there, he wasn't gonna defend that pass.

Reaction Score
Cowboys should have ran the ball on 3rd and short. They still had 1 TO and they either get the 1st down or kick the field goal and go to OT.

They left way too much time on the clock for Rodgers

Reaction Score
Rodgers was just on point. Not much you can do. I would call it some of it lucky but damn if he doesn't do it all the time.

giphy.gif
Agreed.... He pistol whipped the Giants the week before... Tore that STRONG defense apart...
Reality is it's just his time right now... I don't like it, but it is what it is... same situation with Brady and NE.

Reaction Score
Cowboys should have ran the ball on 3rd and short. They still had 1 TO and they either get the 1st down or kick the field goal and go to OT.

They left way too much time on the clock for Rodgers
I still say we should've blitzed Rogers on that 3rd and 20... send a corner of the edge and a LB up the middle... flush him out... he sat back there fahl-lalalala'ing forever it seemed...

Reaction Score
As far as America's team goes. there was a saying at my school. Newe Yorks Team?..Californias Team? Uh Uh..TEXAS's team. Our team only!!!!

Reaction Score
As far as America's team goes. there was a saying at my school. Newe Yorks Team?..Californias Team? Uh Uh..TEXAS's team. Our team only!!!!
And I'd say you're right! The face of America from a football perspective is the Pats. Dallas has been mediocre for 20 years

*Giants fan*

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
All you have to do is look at the ratings, and count how many times the Cowboys are on national tv...They are still americas team, the numbers don't lie.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My teams to hate the most:
1. Cowboys Since the early 70's I will say I like a few players like Witten, and Jones
2. The 49er's just used to kill the Giant's
3. The Eagles just because they have always been dirty birds through the years. They have horrible fans
4. Redskins The Hogs are just that
5. The Patriots mostly because most of their fans are bandwagon and liked someone else before HCBB

Reaction Score
My teams to hate the most:
1. Cowboys Since the early 70's I will say I like a few players like Witten, and Jones
2. The 49er's just used to kill the Giant's
3. The Eagles just because they have always been dirty birds through the years. They have horrible fans
4. Redskins The Hogs are just that
5. The Patriots mostly because most of their fans are bandwagon and liked someone else before HCBB

All division rivals, 49ers (great rivalry in the 80s), and Pats (local rival). Makes sense for Giants fans (with the exception of the Jets, but they've been too hard luck to build a real hatred with).

Reaction Score
You can't be surprised by now, can you? Dude is probably the best QB in the NFL based on talent alone. Even Brady is in awe of his skill.

Whatever the deal, we have tough conference finals games. Hoping for Falcons vs Patriots so that the Patriots' experience can triumph the Falcons' inexperience!

Brady is unquestionably THE BEST.

Rodgers is very good but has had down games in playoffs and not nearly the achievements of TOM TERRIFIC!

Reaction Score
Brady is unquestionably THE BEST.

Rodgers is very good but has had down games in playoffs and not nearly the achievements of TOM TERRIFIC!
Look at their comparative QB stats in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
I know Rogers is a great QB. What I said was the Packers are not beating the Falcons in Atlanta. It ain't happening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom