BY interest level in WNBA (Poll) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BY interest level in WNBA (Poll)

What best desribes your interest in the WNBA?

• I go to multiple WNBA games (home team) and watch as many WNBA games online as possible

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • I might go to a game or two and will try to watch my favorite teams online

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • I dont go to any live games and only try to watch teams with UConn (or other favorite) players

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • If it isn't college basketball, I have no interest.

Votes: 17 15.9%

• Total voters

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
The lack of serious salaries in the league has led to chronic taking off of seasons....I think that the players association and the league need to dramatically step up investments in the league and salaries of its players, or else this nonsense will lead to the league's being sidelined permanently.

The status quo is just not an option.
So, never let facts or logic get in the way of an illogical discussion? Just where are the players supposed to come up with money to pay themselves and who are you asking to invest? To get investors, you have to make money to pay out dividends for the investor, otherwise the investor loses money. The league does not have revenue to support higher salaries. So despite some of these wonderful athletes wanting more money, none have shown an aptitude on how to generate the revenue to support the higher pay. IT's been 22 years already, the league is what it is.

Let me put it this way, So if you're multi-billionaire, are you fronting a hundred million to the league to pay salaries that attendance and tv revenue don't support on the "HOPE" of growing the business to keep paying salaries? Doubt it.

Reaction Score
I would go to games if the nearest one wasn't about 6 hours drive away. I do watch online via All Acess to follow my favorite college and high school players.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
For me I follow my favorite players. More than I do follow a team.

Reaction Score
I won't be in the city until the last weekend in June, so if she's not on the roster then, I won't be trudging out to Westchester.

There.... you got to see her.
cmoore.jpg

Reaction Score
I would go to games if the nearest one wasn't about 6 hours drive away. I do watch online via All Acess to follow my favorite college and high school players.
Closest for me is Dallas, 18 hr drive. Yay, Colorado!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, I made the preaseason game witt the NY Liberty at the Barclay Center and I am happy to report it was alot of fun and is very convenient by subway. Cant do Westchester but if the Liberty play at Barclay next year, I see myself going to 5+ home games on a flex type package.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom