Butler | The Boneyard

Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Watching them play UNC. Nice to see some of those guys from two years ago are still there. Fond memories of one forced brick after another.

Reaction Score
They are fun to watch... Putting an ass whooping on UNC

caw

Reaction Score
They are fun to watch... Putting an ass whooping on UNC

That must be a first. I haven't seen them yet, but they bored the crap out of me the past few years.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I am a Women's board regular. That Dunham kid is from my neighborhood. A hell of a nice kid. Once he gains a little man muscle on him will do even bigger and better things. That kid's stroke is off the charts.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This game is more shocking than seeing Chaminade assbang Texas.

Reaction Score
That must be a first. I haven't seen them yet, but they bored the crap out of me the past few years.

Usually I'd agree w/ you... But watching them run screens and get wide open 3 after 3 against superior "talent" and athleticism is cool to see. Dunham and Clarke are basically automatic if they have a good look from deep. Up 30 on UNC midway through the 2nd half. This is not a great UNC team, though. The Paige kid might be good in the long run, but he's over his head at this point (pun intended) and they have no one else to really run an offense.

caw

Reaction Score
Usually I'd agree w/ you... But watching them run screens and get wide open 3 after 3 against superior "talent" and athleticism is cool to see. Dunham and Clarke are basically automatic if they have a good look from deep. Up 30 on UNC midway through the 2nd half. This is not a great UNC team, though. The Paige kid might be good in the long run, but he's over his head at this point (pun intended) and they have no one else to really run an offense.

I can't watch it, so will have to catch Butler some other time.

Reaction Score
This game is more shocking than seeing Chaminade assbang Texas.

I'm sure the 47 they threw on Xavier won't be mentioned much here for the Stevens lovers......that will be more the norm!!

Anyway they played good against a young UNC team who couldn't make a shot in the first 15 minutes........a great win for Butler!

Reaction Score
Did anyone see Stevens toward the end of the game when Carolina had closed the lead, he was laughing in the huddle, he's a pretty cool character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom