Butler shines in win over ODU | The Boneyard

Butler shines in win over ODU

Reaction Score
Natalie worked very hard for years and deserves her time as the leader of GM. She has found her sweet spot in this conference. I am wondering how she compares --- being a sub on a championship team versus being the star on a winning team. Sounds like she is lucky enough to experience both worlds. Hope she carries her team to a Conference Championship.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Question. How does her current conference compare to the Big East when she was at Georgetown in terms of strength?

By the way, I just noticed Natalie must have a thing for Georges. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
_RS18711_1.jpg

Looking good, kid! Looking good.

Reaction Score
Natalie worked very hard for years and deserves her time as the leader of GM. She has found her sweet spot in this conference. I am wondering how she compares --- being a sub on a championship team versus being the star on a winning team. Sounds like she is lucky enough to experience both worlds. Hope she carries her team to a Conference Championship.
\]]
Players like Natalie play for the love of the game. It's obvious, she opted for hard years at Uconn, sitting, hurt, bench then transferred when she saw what her options would be for her final year--she transferred and got the best of all worlds--great education and being a star and lots of PT. Basketball players play for the game. I always believed most pro players would play for nada if they were not part of an NBA team. Look at the Uconn Men's players--play for years in minor league (not the MINOR league) teams just to play---would Natalie do less? \
I'm one who believed Natalie was at a disadvantage at Uconn--I'm pleased she is the STAR.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom