Butler Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Butler Post Game Thread

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
19 threes attempted might be the lowest on the season.

Saw a lot more offense dedicated on getting to the rim and a lot more drives. Saw a few backdoor cuts too. :)

More FTs attempted than threes attempted.

Sanogo passed the ball MUCH better today. Overall so much different than what we’ve seen during Big East play. Hopefully we keep this play up against Xavier. If we do with their big then we might have our season back.

Reaction Score
My two cents-- Played with a sense of urgency for close to 40 minutes.. Great team D/Boards..Sharing the ball unselfishly.. Andre actually looking for his shots-- Newton going to the hoop.. Good to see Samson getting some reps..

Lets take care of biz with X on Wed..

Reaction Score
That looked like the team that was #2 in the country. Same with the team in the first half of the Seton Hall game. Maybe we’re turning the corner? Much needed confidence boost going into Xavier. See you all at Gampel!

Reaction Score
Clingan went 0-4 from the free throw line. Wonder if Samson is going to cut into his minutes.
Kligan’x punishment is to practice free throws. Jim C did that to the en5ire team at least once.

Reaction Score
That was a drubbing; finally felt like the dominant team again.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Dan remembered how to coach today thankfully.
k-pop facepalm GIF

Reaction Score
Uconn was great today but they still need to prove that they can finish games against the best teams in the Big East.

I don't think Butler has the roster strong enough that can exploit Uconn's weak areas. Even St Johns and Seton Hall have a much better equipped roster than Butler to give the Huskies problems scoring and playing solid defense.

But Uconn still needed this win to boost mental confidence and get their playmaking squared away. Hopefully it carries over into a much tougher rematch against Xavier.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom