Busting Brackets: Buy Or Sell UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Busting Brackets: Buy Or Sell UConn?

Reaction Score
It wouldn't have mattered anyway. We were crazy good from the foul line that year.
I give Squid a pass on not fouling. He said it himself and I agree "they weren't going to miss". That team is the best free-throw shooting team I've ever seen. Ever! They they simply didn't miss and more so in crunch time.

Reaction Score
Am I the the only one who thinks that site is garbage?

The dude writes like a high-schooler.
I typed up a similar post but decided it was too mean. Dude almost definitely lurks here.

Needs more interesting prose, less boring recap facts, less couching of his opinions, less stating the obvious, and en editor.

Bored at work and I needed to amuse myself for a bit, so I did some English teacher type grading. Note: I'm not a professional editor or work in that type of field whatsoever. I just play one on the internet.

a82nAqr.png

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Bored at work and I needed to amuse myself for a bit, so I did some English teacher type grading. Note: I'm not a professional editor or work in that type of field whatsoever. I just play one on the internet.

a82nAqr.png

Lol....thank God you decided not to be mean.

It really is garbage, though.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Lol....thank God you decided not to be mean.

It really is garbage, though.
Quality writing is dying a torturous death.

I am giving Garner’s Modern English Usage and Farnsworth’s Classical English Rhetoric as Christmas gifts to one of my daughters, a nephew and two associates.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So it was an blank, but the wrong kind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member