Busting Brackets: Buy Or Sell UConn?

It wouldn't have mattered anyway. We were crazy good from the foul line that year.
I give Squid a pass on not fouling. He said it himself and I agree "they weren't going to miss". That team is the best free-throw shooting team I've ever seen. Ever! They they simply didn't miss and more so in crunch time.

Am I the the only one who thinks that site is garbage?

The dude writes like a high-schooler.
I typed up a similar post but decided it was too mean. Dude almost definitely lurks here.

Needs more interesting prose, less boring recap facts, less couching of his opinions, less stating the obvious, and en editor.
Bored at work and I needed to amuse myself for a bit, so I did some English teacher type grading. Note: I'm not a professional editor or work in that type of field whatsoever. I just play one on the internet.

Last edited:

Fishy

Puncher of Throats
Bored at work and I needed to amuse myself for a bit, so I did some English teacher type grading. Note: I'm not a professional editor or work in that type of field whatsoever. I just play one on the internet.

Lol....thank God you decided not to be mean.

It really is garbage, though.

Curiouser
Lol....thank God you decided not to be mean.

It really is garbage, though.
Quality writing is dying a torturous death.

I am giving Garner’s Modern English Usage and Farnsworth’s Classical English Rhetoric as Christmas gifts to one of my daughters, a nephew and two associates.