Burton is Ten Toes In on CR | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Burton is Ten Toes In on CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think the money makes enough difference...Re academics. FSU already rubs shoulders with the Dukies, GT, Virginia and UNC guys.
What exactly, academic wise, would FSU gain by leaving the highest rated academic conference for the second highest?

http://outkickthecoverage.com/us-news-rankings-of-top-six-football-conferences.php

And it is more than T shirt fans that have input....the Boosters are highly inbedded in the BOT. And, yes, it is true that many of us boosters and long. long time fans prefer southern and southeastern rivals.

BB,

Simply put, FSU does not "rub shoulders" with Duke, GT, UNC, UVA, Miami, BC, Wake in any academic sense. To say so exhibits a seriously deficient understanding of the gulf that exists in the ACC regarding academics. FSU more likely "rubs shoulders" with NCST, Louisville, VT in an academic sense. The ACC has made a decision to hold their nose on academics and add teams perceived to bring more athletic value. (Thus Louisville) That's the unvarnished truth. Let's face it, the ACC is more concerned about getting into the college football playoffs than winning in "As schools match wits".

Reaction Score
I thought this thread was about burton and uconn, but Instead another troll. That's 5 minutes I will never get back.

Reaction Score
Conversation buddy...sorry about your lost 5 minutes.

And I don't troll...I chum.

Reaction Score
That's why you rose to the surface....irresistable, ain't it?

Reaction Score
Sports fans (and athletes) remind me of street gangs.

cousin_crips.GIF

We need some more people like our brotha Burton steppin up.

Reaction Score
Sure...we're a lot like street gangs. We affiliate with others like us...party together, go to battle other gangs on their "corner".

We wear our colors...sneer at rivals in their colors.

We throw up the "U", or do the chop, or the chomp, etc as we flash our tribal signs...

We defend our turf.

Crips, Bloods, Huskies, Noles....we are what we are...

Reaction Score
AAC...as the old song says...two outa three ain't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom