Bunkey Want to be's | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bunkey Want to be's

Reaction Score
This a great troll job Chief. Two thumbs up! Please, every casual fan needs to learn from master.

C

Chief00

Thread title: 'wannabe'

I almost didn't know what you meant.

You're hanging out with us 'down here' at the yard. We may be college educated but this ain't the high class uppity site.
LOL - it's not a word I use - you are right

C

Chief00

This nonsense has to stop. Bunkey is a 26-27 year old dude riding the coattails of another graduate. Out of curiosity, how long in your mind does this 27 year old intend to hang with 18 year olds? At what point, again in your mind, does it start to get weird?
You need to learn to be more diverse and inclusive - less segmentation of people by demographics or age. People are people - hopefully you will learn that. To my point, some people are shocked that a white guy in his 70's (Calhoun) could possibly relate better to today's players - than a coach in his 40's. Bunkey is only in his twenties - not an issue at all.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
You need to learn to be more diverse and inclusive - less segmentation of people by demographics or age. People are people - hopefully you will learn that. To my point, some people are shocked that a white guy in his 70's (Calhoun) could possibly relate better to today's players - than a coach in his 40's. Bunkey is only in his twenties - not an issue at all.

Well done.

Each time I wonder how you'll intertwine these core issues, you always do it in a more creative way than I expected.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Which is more likely: that Chief00 is one of Fishy's split personalities, or that we actually have Robert Parish posting on our board between tokes from his peace pipe?

Reaction Score
Sometimes when I read Chiefs posts I think that Andy Kaufman really didn't die and the Chief persona is something he is doing to amuse himself.
Tony Clifton of the boneyard.

Reaction Score
Chief, how many Bunkey posters do you have on your bedroom wall?

And are they considered a violation of your probation/the restraining order?

Reaction Score
You need to learn to be more diverse and inclusive - less segmentation of people by demographics or age. People are people - hopefully you will learn that.

Sounds like you have your speech rehearsed for Chris Hansen.

predator.jpeg

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Never mind that half of them left, but we just had the best recruiting class in a long time.
This adds to Chief's sense of irony.
I think Fishy could troll that well. Don't think he could maintain that level of brain functioning without a slip.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom