Bunkey Want to be's | The Boneyard

Bunkey Want to be's

C

Chief00

For everyone who thought they could do it better than Bunkey - you can't! That's been proven now over and over again.

Vital is probably fine, if he had Bunkey to coach him up. But, Bunkey is missed more than I ever imagined!

Reaction Score
For everyone who thought they could do it better than Bunkey - you can't! That's been proven now over and over again.

Vital is probably fine, if he had Bunkey to coach him up. But, Bunkey is missed more than I ever imagined!
This nonsense has to stop. Bunkey is a 26-27 year old dude riding the coattails of another graduate. Out of curiosity, how long in your mind does this 27 year old intend to hang with 18 year olds? At what point, again in your mind, does it start to get weird?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_2321.GIF

Reaction Score
Well Bunk was really cool with the older guys in sam, purv, bazz, boat, and omar. Those were his guys
I kinda meant the Bunk(e)y thing on here.

Reaction Score
This nonsense has to stop. Bunkey is a 26-27 year old dude riding the coattails of another graduate. Out of curiosity, how long in your mind does this 27 year old intend to hang with 18 year olds? At what point, again in your mind, does it start to get weird?
Chief is a 50 year old guy doing the same thing, he's probably not the best judge of what's weird.

Reaction Score

Thread title: 'wannabe'

I almost didn't know what you meant.

You're hanging out with us 'down here' at the yard. We may be college educated but this ain't the high class uppity site.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
"Want to be's"
Thread title: 'wannabe'

I almost didn't know what you meant.

You're hanging out with us 'down here' at the yard. We may be college educated but this ain't the high class uppity site.
To want to be or to not want to be. Quite frankly that is the question us wanna be's need to answer to elevate our casual fan status.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom