Bulletin board material for Christyn... | The Boneyard

Bulletin board material for Christyn...

Reaction Score
Christyn has a whole season of performances as bulletin board material. After her sophomore campaign, she should be the least surprised that she isn't on this list. She needs to step it up in her junior year. She has all the talent.

Reaction Score
Christyn has a whole season of performances as bulletin board material. After her sophomore campaign, she should be the least surprised that she isn't on this list. She needs to step it up in her junior year. She has all the talent.
I thoroughly agree with your assessment of CW's soph year: uneventful, sub par, and showing little or no progress from her freshman year. How many uncontested, short-range jumpers and bunnies did she miss this past year?!!! As you stated, she has no reason to feel slighted. Hopefully, it will spur her on to greater heights in her junior year and fully realize her great potential...

Reaction Score
This is where a year round ban on twitter instead of just during the season would come in handy.

Reaction Score
In this case they just motivated CW. I hope she makes them regret it lol

It would be a sad commentary if that were true. Geno can't get to her soul when she's not delivering on the court for her team and teammates, but some nameless twit of a list maker on ESPN does get there? Put me down for full season Twitter free zone.

Reaction Score
It would be a sad commentary if that were true. Geno can't get to her soul when she's not delivering on the court for her team and teammates, but some nameless twit of a list maker on ESPN does get there? Put me down for full season Twitter free zone.
Nameless twit is kinda harsh. Any type of motivation is a good thing. Whatever it takes

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Than who?
Her 6'5" classmate.

1587497805691.png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
One thing for sure: she is keeping herself busy.
Great find! If I could like that post 100 times I would!

Reminds me a bit of the days of Doty/Dolson where they did clever, fantastic, and funny videos. I think it was Caroline who did the videos and editing.

I HOPE Christyn picks up that mantle and graces us with some fun stuff of the whole team this coming season. Anyone remember this classic??!!

Reaction Score
How is this for motivation: I'm not so sure Christyn would have made it if that list was expanded to 25.

So Christyn is not among the top 25 guards in the country? Damn Coco, you have a gift for posting the inflammatory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom