Build the perfect NCAA conference (Dallas Morning News) | The Boneyard

Build the perfect NCAA conference (Dallas Morning News)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Get on this, we're only picked in 5% of the conferences created.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This is pretty cool....Named my conference Eastern Seaboard
pretty much the old ACC with the BE teams added in expansion and replaced ND with Penn State..added UConn, WVU and Rutgers.
BC, Syracuse, UConn, Rutgers, Penn State, Pitt, Maryland, WVU, UVA, Va Tech, UNC, Duke, NC State, Clemson, FSU, Miami

Reaction Score
Get on this, we're only picked in 5% of the conferences created.

Why, after lack luster offensive showings the last five years, why would UConn, who struggles to score more than 10 "offense generated" points, be popular with anyone?

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 5.52.28 PM.png

Have a great balance of basketball and football and academics (outside of UNC and our SEC brethern). Since this conference will command everything in terms of money traveling across the country won't matter.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
View attachment 12875
Have a great balance of basketball and football and academics (outside of UNC and our SEC brethern). Since this conference will command everything in terms of money traveling across the country won't matter.

Syracuse belongs absolutely nowhere near that conference. Drop em for Wisconsin, Mich St, or UVA and you've done good.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Syracuse belongs absolutely nowhere near that conference. Drop em for Wisconsin, Mich St, or UVA and you've done good.

I really struggled with putting them in but if you think about all the rivals... who do we hate more... and love to mock!

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Nor for nothing, but our logo/brand could use some work in that line up. Ours looks downright puny and more like FIU, GA State, So Miss and UTEP. A nit? Yes. But a larger Husky/wolf head (or national flag blue, block C) would make us look a lot more P5 legitimate in that grouping. I guess we're still trying to educate people that the Husky/wolf head logo is UCONN.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
'The Big Academic'--UConn, BC, Cuse, Rutgers, Duke, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Notre Dame, Penn State, UNC, Pitt, Temple, Vanderbilt, UVA, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Reaction Score
I kept big cities, media, recruiting areas in mind, including football and basketball. Also tried to keep it reasonable travel. Teams that played other sports such as hockey, soccer, lacrosse, etc.
Called my conference Champions Athletic Conf.
UConn, Maryland, Penn State, Ohio State, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Indiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Clemson, Florida, North Carolina, Duke, West Virginia and Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom