Buffalo Coach Felicia Legette-Jack Tells It Like It Is | The Boneyard

Buffalo Coach Felicia Legette-Jack Tells It Like It Is

Reaction Score
Just saw her post-win comments about looking forward to Connecticut (Is it legal to kidnap players?"). Seldom (except for Geno and a few others) does a coach come across as sharp, respectful funny,professional and authentic, all at the same time, to the degree that she does. I'm a fan.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just saw her post-win comments about looking forward to Connecticut (Is it legal to kidnap players?"). Seldom (except for Geno and a few others) does a coach come across as sharp, respectful funny,professional and authentic, all at the same time, to the degree that she does. I'm a fan.
Link?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Again, Jordy, thanks for providing access to another link. Can't wait for the off-season when we have a one-hit-wonder thread and you locate "Mixed-up, Shook-up Girl" by Patty & The Emblems. :)
Willy/Mink DeVille, who I used to see puttering around the lower east side a lot back in the day, used to do an interesting version of that song. I can't find a performance video of this, but here's a simple spin of it.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Again, Jordy, thanks for providing access to another link. Can't wait for the off-season when we have a one-hit-wonder thread and you locate "Mixed-up, Shook-up Girl" by Patty & The Emblems. :)
Here is some early love.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Willy/Mink DeVille, who I used to see puttering around the lower east side a lot back in the day, used to do an interesting version of that song. I can't find a performance video of this, but here's a simple spin of it.

Two minutes of bliss...sort of like the Kentucky Derby, without burgoo. Thanks for the memory, Jordy. Alas, if you can't find a performance video there probably isn't one. Rock 'n' roll history will need to be content with a vinyl chronicling of Patty and her mates' exploits.

More to this site's central theme, is there no video of Sue Bird or Maya Moore receiving their Senior Day plaudits? I couldn't find any.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's illegal to kidnap players in Storrs, but in Chicago, things work differently. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno tried to recruit Felicia for Virginia. Interesting!

She went to Syracuse, which is where she was born.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
On facing UConn:

I saw security down there and I asked him a question- is it illegal to kidnap players here in Connecticut? And he looked me right in the eyes and said yes. And I said crap, there goes that scouting report. They're the best team ever, they're so awesome. How'd they get a two seed I can't stand some of those people on the committee! I love Geno, I love what he's done for women's basketball. He stands for women, he's done so much for women. He can coach, man, and his team is good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom