Bryant and ND/RU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bryant and ND/RU

Reaction Score
Nice shot by Harper. Hard to beat ND on St Paddy’s Dsy. Brey drinking Irish Wiskey

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Rutgers deserved to lose. Just awful execution and coaching.

Reaction Score
Great game to watch. RU couldn’t get the key stop, no one boxed out on the air ball by Wesley tough one to lose.

Reaction Score
good thing it isn't thursday; lot of busted brackets

Reaction Score
All the Rutgers is legit talk this year drove me crazy. 18-14 is not a great season despite what Jerry Recco from The FAN and others say. I don't even think Rutgers should've made the tournament. Yes, they have a great home venue, but that's about all the good I have to say about them. I'll also be honest. I don't ever want Rutgers to succeed. We don't need competition for New Jersey talent.

Reaction Score
All the Rutgers is legit talk this year drove me crazy. 18-14 is not a great season despite what Jerry Recco from The FAN and others say. I don't even think Rutgers should've made the tournament. Yes, they have a great home venue, but that's about all the good I have to say about them. I'll also be honest. I don't ever want Rutgers to succeed. We don't need competition for New Jersey talent.
I am very torn. I loathe Rutgers, the luckiest golden ticket winner in all the NCAA. I always want Pikiell to succeed. I just don't see Rutgers being a consistent contender for B1G titles and I don't think it's the ideal fit for Pikiell.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am very torn. I loathe Rutgers, the luckiest golden ticket winner in all the NCAA. I always want Pikiell to succeed. I just don't see Rutgers being a consistent contender for B1G titles and I don't think it's the ideal fit for Pikiell.
He can come back to Storrs when DH heads to UFLA :p :cool: :rolleyes:

I despise Notre Dame - everything about that school

Reaction Score
Bobby V’s with the crew for the afternoon, then home for Huskies!

How’s this for my absolute favorite day of the year with a bonus that St Patty’s lands on it?

I tested positive for Covid this morning I go over 2 years without getting even a cold and this virus finds me today? Unbelievable I’m so damn pissed off. Have a feeling about a particular customer of mine in Worcester that was coughing his fool head off on Monday during a meeting after he shook my hand. Prices just went way up FF!

Please have one for MAU today fellow BY’s.

Go Huskies

Reaction Score
How’s this for my absolute favorite day of the year with a bonus that St Patty’s lands on it?

I tested positive for Covid this morning I go over 2 years without getting even a cold and this virus finds me today? Unbelievable I’m so damn pissed off. Have a feeling about a particular customer of mine in Worcester that was coughing his fool head off on Monday during a meeting after he shook my hand. Prices just went way up FF!

Go Huskies
Hope you are feeling okay. Get well soon. If you don't mind answering, were you vaxxed? That does seem to reduce some of the symptoms.

Reaction Score
Hope you are feeling okay. Get well soon. If you don't mind answering, were you vaxxed? That does seem to reduce some of the symptoms.

Thank you Pal yes fully vaxed. Thus far just tired, cold symptoms and pissed off :D

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thank you Pal yes fully vaxed. Thus far just tired, cold symptoms and pissed off :D
It looks like Bobby V's is a madhouse, anyway.
1647547843656.png

Reaction Score

Go Huskies
Since I'm a team first kind of guy, I'll have a few for you. Get well. No real close games yet anyway but Richmond-Iowa could be interesting. I've been a fan of the Spiders ever since they beat Indiana and Bobby Knight in Hartford so many years ago.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Go Huskies
Feel better man! Hopefully it’ll be a relatively mild case for you.

Reaction Score
Hey. How did you guys do on the UCONN end? I see we got a lot of I hope Rutgers fails miserably. How did you guys fare in the tourney today? Don't watch TV anymore but someone has to lose, and someone has to win. Wish you guys luck in the brackets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom