Bruins | The Boneyard

Bruins

Reaction Score
Hello. I feel like this team is flying kinda under the radar due to the share dominance by Tampa in the standings and the Sox and Pats championship runs.

Then again, maybe my perception is wrong because I live in Atlanta and talking hockey here is akin to talking cricket.

The team has been a joy to watch, specifically watching them grow and improve as the season has gone on. Watching the veteran and young talent gel has been beautiful.

Anywho, I know there are other B’s fans on this board so I thought I’d create a thread for us to discuss the stretch run of the season and, hopefully, a deep playoff run.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hello. I feel like this team is flying kinda under the radar due to the share dominance by Tampa in the standings and the Sox and Pats championship runs.

Then again, maybe my perception is wrong because I live in Atlanta and talking hockey here is akin to talking cricket.

The team has been a joy to watch, specifically watching them grow and improve as the season has gone on. Watching the veteran and young talent gel has been beautiful.

Anywho, I know there are other B’s fans on this board so I thought I’d create a thread for us to discuss the stretch run of the season and, hopefully, a deep playoff run.

Reaction Score
Go anyone in the NHL other than the Bruins.
Agree. Unfortunately I suspect the Blues aren't the ones to make this a real series.

Reaction Score
The Krug hit was one of the coolest sports things I’ve seen in a long time

Husky25

Reaction Score
The Krug hit was one of the coolest sports things I’ve seen in a long time
But...but...but charging?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Agree. Unfortunately I suspect the Blues aren't the ones to make this a real series.

I hope they can. They had good legs in the first period until the Bruins started getting powerplays every few minutes. The first goal was garbage and it definitely gave the Bruins some lift. Their second goal was a bad goal by Binnington. Blues can't afford to give up soft ones in winnable games like that. Hopefully they'll bounce back and Binnington will tighten it up between the pipes to take game 2.

Reaction Score
I hope they can. They had good legs in the first period until the Bruins started getting powerplays every few minutes. The first goal was garbage and it definitely gave the Bruins some lift. Their second goal was a bad goal by Binnington. Blues can't afford to give up soft ones in winnable games like that. Hopefully they'll bounce back and Binnington will tighten it up between the pipes to take game 2.

you mean the Blues started taking stupid penalities every 5 minutes, right?

I’m not sure how anyone could watch that game beyond the first period and believe the blues have a shot in this series.

Go B’s!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Did you hear that this is the first time teams from the same cities have met in the championships of the Top 4 pro sports? Otherwise, this sucks.

Reaction Score
Did you hear that this is the first time teams from the same cities have met in the championships of the Top 4 pro sports? Otherwise, this sucks.

It’s actually not even that; St Louis and Boston had met in all 4 even before this series

Dooley

Reaction Score
I’m not sure how anyone could watch that game beyond the first period and believe the blues have a shot in this series.

#BadTakesExposed :)

LET'S GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUEESSSS!!!!

Reaction Score
#BadTakesExposed :)

LET'S GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUEESSSS!!!!

Lol I was dreading this....

Should be a fun long series now; still expect the bruins to win, tho.

If they lose I blame Barstool

Dooley

Reaction Score
Lol I was dreading this....

Should be a fun long series now; still expect the bruins to win, tho.

If they lose I blame Barstool

Yeah, these two teams are so evenly matched and play so similar styles. Might be last man standing...literally. Will be a fun long series for sure!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Barstool, just when I thought couldn't hate the Bruins more

Husky25

Reaction Score
Please tell me you’re joking
Of course I was. From my limited knowledge of the rule, Charging requires three elements. Krug's hit on Thomas lacked two of them.

Reaction Score
Yeah, these two teams are so evenly matched and play so similar styles. Might be last man standing...literally. Will be a fun long series for sure!

The Bruins are better, right?

Husky25

Reaction Score
Binnington played great in Boston. He possibly let them into his head last night. Does he start tomorrow? Will he be effective or is he shot?

Dooley

Reaction Score

They certainly were the other night. Binnington can't let in so many soft goals and expect to win. Completely took the wind out of the Blues' sails. I hope it'll be a normal Blues effort tonight!

Dooley

Reaction Score
I reckon game 5 will be a doozy. If the off-and-on trend continues, this means the Bruins will carry the majority of play on Thursday. I hope Binnington can steal a game and not let in any softies. The Blues have been really good on the road in this playoff season so if they can steal game 5, they can get this series back to STL in really good shape!

Reaction Score
Bruins have won cups the Blues have never won a cup therefore Bruins win and they win it in 6.

Reaction Score
I reckon game 5 will be a doozy. If the off-and-on trend continues, this means the Bruins will carry the majority of play on Thursday. I hope Binnington can steal a game and not let in any softies. The Blues have been really good on the road in this playoff season so if they can steal game 5, they can get this series back to STL in really good shape!

The Bruins had benedfited from the refs calling a by the book series up until last night when the refs decided they’d let em play, which is obviously an advantage for the more physical Blues.

I’m fine with either, I just wish the refs would be consistent

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom