Bruce Pearl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bruce Pearl

Reaction Score
I give Bruce Pearl credit last night. They interviewed him after the game and he handled that loss with class. He probably is sleazy, but he said the right things last night. I’m not sure if Hurley would have the maturity as a coach yet to have handled the end of the game with class. He might have been throwing chairs and likely would have had a few words for the officials after the game. It’s one area where Dan really needs to continue to grow.

Reaction Score
Izzo's handling of that is all you need to know about the guy, huge scumbag.

You have a major issue with Izzo total hatred for the man, what has he done that I missed to be that bad of a guy? I see him as being a pretty good guy overall so I'm curious?

As far as Pearl you can see where the kids do like him. He's whacked but he's a charmer, don' think that's fake he's a good guy probably a ton of fun too. But he's a cheata** no matter what so screw him.

Reaction Score
You have a major issue with Izzo total hatred for the man, what has he done that I missed to be that bad of a guy? I see him as being a pretty good guy overall so I'm curious?

As far as Pearl you can see where the kids do like him. He's whacked but he's a charmer, don' think that's fake he's a good guy probably a ton of fun too. But he's a cheata** no matter what so screw him.

Well that.Report: Tom Izzo, men’s basketball implicated in coverup of sexual misconduct at Michigan State

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I give Bruce Pearl credit last night. They interviewed him after the game and he handled that loss with class. He probably is sleazy, but he said the right things last night. I’m not sure if Hurley would have the maturity as a coach yet to have handled the end of the game with class. He might have been throwing chairs and likely would have had a few words for the officials after the game. It’s one area where Dan really needs to continue to grow.

This thread is about to get interesting...

Reaction Score

I don't necessarily think you're wrong. BP has 13 years ish on Hurley. And tbh I'd rather have a clean program than a politically correct coach when it comes down to it.

Reaction Score
Agree Coach Hurley needs to cool it sometimes on the sidelines, but this is out of line. Bruce Pearl and class should never be used in the same sentence. So he didn't act like a total jackass after a tough loss in the Final Four, that doesn't make him all brand new. And to suggest Hurley wouldn't have handled things in the same way, with the spotlight of the world on him, is a reach at best. FAIL

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Meh, Hurley's got no problem with the lack of class thing. He doesn't fail to compliment the other team or anything.

He just is overly histrionic during games. It's over the top at times, but people make a bigger deal out of it than it really is.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You mean the guy Vitale made into a saint? What a joke, and ESPN was part and parcel of it.

Eh, it ended up being phenomenal for cancer research and awareness. No problem looking past that, if the cost is anointing a 'cheating' coach (and we know they all did).

Plus, what a freakin speech that was.

Reaction Score

Aly Raisman's mom rips into Michigan State coach Tom Izzo: 'Are you a moron?'

Tom Izzo and Mark Dantonio Need to be Fired - The Grueling Truth

OTL: Spartan secrets extend far beyond Larry Nassar

Reaction Score
Gotta say that he really was a gentleman in the post game interview, even though his team got jobbed by that missed DD call. I have a new found modicum of respect for him.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Michigan State allowed a doctor to molest their athletes for years.

That seems worse than Auburn recruits getting their families paid.
Just the female athletes.

No way Kirk Cousins was a victim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom