Brown Orlovsky Tearing It Up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brown Orlovsky Tearing It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone here is stupid. The few posters that do post something intelligent are far offset by the sheer volume of idiocy. Therefore the average IQ of boneyard posters is 40. Basically we are all just smart enough to remember to breathe.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Everyone here is stupid. The few posters that do post something intelligent are far offset by the sheer volume of idiocy. Therefore the average IQ of boneyard posters is 40. Basically we are all just smart enough to remember to breathe.

Yeah. But some are stupider (not to be confused with more stupid than others. Some people are so stupid you can use incorrect grammar to correctly characterize their stupidity. I'm one of them).

And some of us are the stupidest and have to breathe through the mouth.

Reaction Score
Dan O and Donald bought themselves another 3 years in the league.

Reaction Score
80 yard play tied for longest run in franchise history, and was named cbs/geico play of the day

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think there are a couple of posters that are 80-yard-run looney and those guys are skewing our already below-average IQ.

Reaction Score
UConn football has been redeemed in the NFL. Great day for UConn football.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Yeah. But some are stupider (not to be confused with more stupid than others. Some people are so stupid you can use incorrect grammar to correctly characterize their stupidity. I'm one of them).

And some of us are the stupidest and have to breathe through the mouth.

You guys left out the knuckle-draggers. Of course their numbers get skewed by the really stupid ones who trip over their own knuckles, but if you remove those from the equation that group isn't as dumb as you'd think...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You guys left out the knuckle-draggers. Of course their numbers get skewed by the really stupid ones who trip over their own knuckles, but if you remove those from the equation that group isn't as dumb as you'd think...

The silent "k" in knuckle-draggers is way too difficult so we call them moderators to make it fair for everyone.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Do the Colts not have their Baltimore records because it's pretty crazy if 80 yards is their longest run in franchise history if it goes back to the beginning.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Do the Colts not have their Baltimore records because it's pretty crazy if 80 yards is their longest run in franchise history if it goes back to the beginning.

Nice job bringing the thread back on topic and killing the momentum.

Reaction Score

"The 80-yard run was the longest since the franchise moved to Indianapolis and tied the legendary Tom Matte for the longest touchdown run in franchise history."

Reaction Score
This was a great win for the Colts and UConn! I hope Dan O and DB, with some help from Scott Lutrus, manages somehow to win out the season. Might be tough, but not impossible. Great to see Dan O, get a win in the NFL! 80 yd record TD was no joke, and it was a great block from fellow UCONN alum, Dan O! Great game and certainly the UConn connection is good for us!

Reaction Score
That run brought back some good memories. I hope Donald Brown can find a new team where his talents can be better utilized. He's the wrong type of back for the system they run with Peyton Manning.

I hope Dan can stick with the Colts as a sound backup. Dan isn't the greatest backup in the league but he brings alot to the table in the film room and for game prep.

Reaction Score
That run brought back some good memories. I hope Donald Brown can find a new team where his talents can be better utilized. He's the wrong type of back for the system they run with Peyton Manning.

I hope Dan can stick with the Colts as a sound backup. Dan isn't the greatest backup in the league but he brings alot to the table in the film room and for game prep.

Could be a good back in an offense with Andrew Luck
39.gif

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
prehistory-cave-woman-1485-2101-2.jpg

Reaction Score

It reminded me of his long run in the MCCB vs. Wake. The guy is an NFL-quality back -- I will not be convinced otherwise.

Reaction Score
Dan looked really good in the second half against the Pats. If nothing else, this stint by him will get him some more looks as a back up going forward. He could really pass the ball and just goes to show how hard it is to make it in the NFL as a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom