Brooklyn Sessions | The Boneyard

Brooklyn Sessions

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an idea which session the 1 seed in Brooklyn would play in on Friday? I think it might be undecided as of now but curious.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an idea which session the 1 seed in Brooklyn would play in on Friday? I think it might be undecided as of now but curious.
It's entirely up to TV windows and depends on other matchups. Usually the 16/1 games are the most boring so they put them early or late, but it depends if they have enough other marquee teams they might put us primetime to get our eyeballs.

Reaction Score
I don't think the times come out until after the brackets are revealed. Is it usually Sunday night or Monday? I don't remember.

I'm pretty sure number 1 seeds have played both during the day and at night. Depends what CBS wants. On one hand CBS may want to have UConn on in primetime since they probably will be a favorite to win it all. On the other hand a 16/1 game is expected to be a blowout so CBS might not want that to be in primetime.

Reaction Score
It'll be announced late Sunday night. If I had to guess we'll get a primetime night game, but opposite some appealing matchups to split the difference of big brand and a likely blowout

Reaction Score
I don't think the times come out until after the brackets are revealed. Is it usually Sunday night or Monday? I don't remember.

I'm pretty sure number 1 seeds have played both during the day and at night. Depends what CBS wants. On one hand CBS may want to have UConn on in primetime since they probably will be a favorite to win it all. On the other hand a 16/1 game is expected to be a blowout so CBS might not want that to be in primetime.
Sunday night times are released.

Based on historical data well be in the 2nd or 3rd slot that Friday, my guess is the 3rd.

Reaction Score

Yeah If they’re not out yet it will probably be Selection Sunday. I looked at last years schedules and 1 seeds played at all different times in round 1.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
According to the NCAA website, both Brooklyn and Boston are Thursday-Saturday. That’s helpful for the elite 8, and the Sunday is Easter and Friday is Good Friday.

Reaction Score
According to the NCAA website, both Brooklyn and Boston are Thursday-Saturday. That’s helpful for the elite 8, and the Sunday is Easter and Friday is Good Friday.

Brooklyn is Friday/Sunday.

PS anyone want to organize a bus trip? Lol

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
12 noon is my best guess. We're starting the tournament

Reaction Score

Brooklyn is Friday/Sunday

Reaction Score

Your link says Brooklyn is Friday/Sunday. Boston is Thursday/Saturday.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Not on Friday we're not.

I thought someone said we were playing Thursday and Saturday

Maybe that was the second weekend

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
This thread is like watching a monkey trying to hump a football. Get it together noobs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom