Brooklyn Sessions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brooklyn Sessions

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Anyone know was the face value of Boston tix is?
Resale prices are crazy. Maybe UConn will get an allocation if we are there.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I live two blocks from Barclays. Depending on the times, who wants to have a pre or post party. I have a huge roof deck.

I'm an 8-minute walk myself (Lincoln Place)

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I live two blocks from Barclays. Depending on the times, who wants to have a pre or post party. I have a huge roof deck.
Stay out of cars until the weekend is over...

Reaction Score
I thought this thread was going to be about weak hipster beer...
I thought it was the name of a recruit.

But now its for a rager on Drame's roofdeck which is cool

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Garrett Oliver would never. Pour yourself a Hand & Seal instead.

Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I was thinking it was a documentary or musical release of Beastie Boy outtakes or alternate versions.

Reaction Score
There arent as many bars that can hold large groups right next to Barclays. Probably will need more than one.

Reaction Score
Definitely.

To elaborate, two teams from the east coast (and not Houston/Purdue) that don't also want Charlotte (like UNC/Tennessee) would have to pass us for us to not get Brooklyn. It's near 100%.

Boston is a little more dicey just because there's no Charlotte equivalent so if UNC and Tennessee won out or Iowa St got ahead of us somehow but behind Houston/Purdue they might go East. But still like 95%.

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Resale prices are crazy. Maybe UConn will get an allocation if we are there.
They do and they will. But it won’t make it to public. Donors and season ticket holders will buy the allotment. It won’t even make it down to all the donor levels.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Definitely.

To elaborate, two teams from the east coast (and not Houston/Purdue) that don't also want Charlotte (like UNC/Tennessee) would have to pass us for us to not get Brooklyn. It's near 100%.

Boston is a little more dicey just because there's no Charlotte equivalent so if UNC and Tennessee won out or Iowa St got ahead of us somehow but behind Houston/Purdue they might go East. But still like 95%.
We just locked up the East tonight.

Reaction Score
They do and they will. But it won’t make it to public. Donors and season ticket holders will buy the allotment. It won’t even make it down to all the donor levels.
Sent an email saying no tickets to anyone

Reaction Score
Definitely.

Just no way at this point the Huskies aren't number 1 in the East.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Already have been contacted. Was told a donation (in all candor, an additional donation) would assure me tickets to the first two rounds, but they could not guarantee the location.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom