Broccoli recipes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Broccoli recipes

Reaction Score
I am not a huge broccoli fan, but this works and is a really nice presentation to boot:
I made a variation of this tonight. Same ingredients minus the water and smaller scale, too (the two of us aren't going to eat 2 lbs of broccoli).

I just mixed all the stuff together in a bowl and cooked it in a tinfoil pouch. Was very good, altho I might use a little less lemon and maybe used the garlic press instead of thin-slicing. Very good though.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I made a variation of this tonight. Same ingredients minus the water and smaller scale, too (the two of us aren't going to eat 2 lbs of broccoli).

I just mixed all the stuff together in a bowl and cooked it in a tinfoil pouch. Was very good, altho I might use a little less lemon and maybe used the garlic press instead of thin-slicing. Very good though.
nah, the broccoli was overcooked, and the garlic was undercooked. lol.
i too, had broccoli this eve. flying solo till the weekend, so i made some toasted bagels (whoever invented freezers, thank you), cream cheese, scrambled egg, red onion, and smoked salmon sammiches.
feeling a bit vegetable guilty cuz i had no tomatos for them, i spied a broccoli bunch in the fridge, grabbed the maries' creamy caesar jug, and voila! fresh broc spears dipped into the jug. outstanding!
i said i was flying solo, didn't i?
and what's the deal with broccoli rabe? im callin shenanigans on that stuff. i'll eat it, but it tastes kinda soury sketchy for my money.

Reaction Score
1) Find any Alfredo pasta recipe. Blanch broccoli, pan fry chicken and add it in at the end.

2) Slowly sauté (med/low heat) some olive oil, sliced garlic and lots of crushed red pepper. Steam the broccoli and add to toss at the end. Top with parmesan before serving.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
what, nobody have a thought aboot broccoli rabe?
seriously? doesn't that stuff periodically become 'all the rage' on some of those hokey cooking shows?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom