Brittany Mcphee | The Boneyard

Brittany Mcphee

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I watched the game and have to say that McPhee's 2nd half performance was as good as I've ever seen. At Oregon, she scored 31 of her 33 points in the 2nd half, including the last 19 for Stanford. She was a completely different player from the one that UConn faced at the start of the season. Of course, in that game, McPhee had to contend with Kia and the Husky defense.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I watched the game and have to say that McPhee's 2nd half performance was as good as I've ever seen. At Oregon, she scored 31 of her 33 points in the 2nd half, including the last 19 for Stanford. She was a completely different player from the one that UConn faced at the start of the season. Of course, in that game, McPhee had to contend with Kia and the Husky defense.
Against Uconn she played with a bad foot. She missed the next 9 games. Talented player.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stanford looks like a different team now that she is back and healthy. They are often scoring challenged without her. That sounds like an amazing second half.

I believe that Brittany really does have a modeling portfolio.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Stanford looks like a different team now that she is back and healthy. They are often scoring challenged without her. That sounds like an amazing second half.

I believe that Brittany really does have a modeling portfolio.
So do I, but other kids used to steal my glue. I also used to have a lot of pieces left over. They came out okay though.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Problem with McPhee is consistency and passing or helping her team in other ways. She has never shied from trying to get her own shot but when they are not falling she seems to quit playing.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So do I, but other kids used to steal my glue. I also used to have a lot of pieces left over. They came out okay though.
I liked ships best, but had some cool planes too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Problem with McPhee is consistency and passing or helping her team in other ways. She has never shied from trying to get her own shot but when they are not falling she seems to quit playing.
Thanks for the info. I don’t see the Cardinal often enough to have a solid opinion. She does seem like their most aggressive player.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I think she was the 3 time Washington State HS player of the year (in addition to being a model), arrived at Stanford with a decent amount of hype. Didn't get consistent minutes during her Fr. or Soph year, had occasional flashes but scoring average was fairly low due to lack of PT. Emerged during her Jr. year as a full time starter and was the team's second leading scorer. She's good off the dribble. Takes some really unconventional shots, twisting and turning in the lane and not always squared up to the basket, but has a knack for getting weird looking shots to go in. Decent mid range game. She has 3 point range but shoots at a fairly low percentage behind the arc. Reminds me to some degree of former Oregon St. standout Jamie Weisner. Similar size. Both kinda wiry/slender players that are way tougher than they look like they should be and rebound well for their position, somehow snagging boards in a crowd of taller, bigger players. She has a twin sister that plays hoops at D2 Seattle Pacific University.

Reaction Score
when she's good she's very good just hasn't been all that consistent ..don't know about Geno but I would have loved to see her play at UConn...

Charliebball for once I completely agree with you!! Maybe she will transfer here.

Reaction Score
Doesn’t anyone feel icky drooling over a kid that could be your daughter or granddaughter?

The Women’s board on the Boneyard is not the place for pin shots

I see we had the same thought at same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom