Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I think this was mentioned weeks ago

I wonder if Bria has the itch for lacrosse

Reaction Score
I always wondered if her other sport was acting. Most of the ND players were exceptional at it.

JS

Reaction Score
I wonder if Bria has the itch for lacrosse
Maybe. And she was even better at soccer. But if she ever has the itch to play either one, she's not giving in to it.

She decided not to be a multi-sport athlete in college:

“I always liked playing all of them. I just enjoy sports. I like playing. It is something I played my whole life, and I have always been around it, so I never wanted to stop until you come to college. You had to make a decision then, because you definitely don’t want to play two sports in college.”​
I guess Mallory feels otherwise.​

Reaction Score
Had the chance to go to the NCAA Div 1 championship Lax game and sat next to a parent of the Northwestern team. He was from West Babylon so I took a chance and asked him about Bria since she is from nearby Noorth Babylon. Said she was a heck of an attacking player who may have ended up at an elite lax program had she decided to go that route. Must be hard to have so much ability...

Reaction Score
My daughter did gymnastics and lacrosse in college for her first two years and then lacrosse for her last two years. Gymnastics and lacrosse seasons also overlap and those first two years were very long seasons. Its tough being a varsity player and a starter in two sports in college. She also did a semester in Australia and played in a league where men and women played on the same team....improved her game dramatically.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
My son played DI baseball for four years(set 6 all time hitting records, sorry for the shameless brag)...combined with academic excellence in a tough major(Math/Economics), no time left over, at least for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom