BRING IT ON! official UCONN vs UMASS prediction thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

BRING IT ON! official UCONN vs UMASS prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The fact that they are without their starting QB would likely lead to more turnovers. Us scoring in the 30s would be and seems to be too low and would an "embarrassment", since college football is pageantry.

Reaction Score
41-9.

Close for the 1st quarter+ since both sides will be amped up resulting in sloppy play. UConn D dominates throughout, O looks good in the 2nd and 3rd quarters before the 2s play the 4th. I expect at least 1 defensive TD and another turnover deep in UMass territory leading to a field goal.

Hopefully we dominate but keep a few tricks in the bag for NC State.

Reaction Score
37-10. We are horrible out the gate, but the nerves as rust evaporate and we dominate the second half.

Reaction Score
We've talked plenty about what UCONN can do.....UMASS has 3 starting TRUE FRESHMAN.......One on the OL (against our DLine uh-oh) Their starting QB is out and they're starting a player with NO experience.............UCONN is allowed to have 8 minutes to figure things out and then they better bring out the steamroller..............Prediction: UCONN 42 UMASS 6

Reaction Score
Kind of a "no win" situation. Unable to score 30+ plus against UMass and "Oh, Oh" - same old UConn offense. Go over the above mentioned 30 (or "hang 60 on 'em as some are predicting) and it's Fordham last season all over again (when they follow up and that by struggling to score in the next 11 games).

If forced to decide between these two extremes, I'll be pulling for an offensive showcase - and by offense I mean real touchdowns. Real touchdowns scored by the offense (anything by defense is gravy and shouldn't become the staple of the Huskies scoreboard production). Real touchdowns by the offense with drives that don't automatically stall in the red zone and wind up being FG attempts.

Reaction Score
Pumped for the game- My Prediction is that I will be there by 345, scope out my spot in Grey Lot. Finish my allotment of Sam Octoberfest while trying to avoid grill duty. I will then unsuccessfully avoid grill duty but do a damn good job cooking the food.... oh wait, were we talking about predictions for the game? I'm hoping for at least a 2TD + FG spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom