Bring back TJ Weist? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bring back TJ Weist?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No more IAA coaches...we have one failing miserably. If we want to be a big boy program, go get some IA experience.

Being FCS has absolutely nothing to do with it. Good god, what a fallacious take. Correlation ≠ causation.

Reaction Score
Being FCS has absolutely nothing to do with it. Good god, what a fallacious take. Correlation ≠ causation.
They always seem to ignore the fact of how outmatched the DB's were all last year. They would start 10 yards off the receiver and somehow would still get beat on deep balls. Crocker's defense was phenomenal at Nova. Give it another and so we have actual depth at DB and I bet this defense will look as good as a Don Brown defense

Reaction Score
They always seem to ignore the fact of how outmatched the DB's were all last year. They would start 10 yards off the receiver and somehow would still get beat on deep balls. Crocker's defense was phenomenal at Nova. Give it another and so we have actual depth at DB and I bet this defense will look as good as a Don Brown defense
I actually agree with this. The pieces just didn't fit. Diaco, who didn't recruit well, recruited to a big, slower, read and react type D. A lot of true frosh DBs saw time. Some others will take the red shirt off this year. I suspect we will struggle again this year.

Reaction Score
I actually agree with this. The pieces just didn't fit. Diaco, who didn't recruit well, recruited to a big, slower, read and react type D. A lot of true frosh DBs saw time. Some others will take the red shirt off this year. I suspect we will struggle again this year.

His defense was the only one to keep James Madison under 20 points two years ago. I think theybwere averaging almost 40 points per game. Plus WVU would man handle us with their 3-3-5.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom