Bring back TJ Weist? | The Boneyard

Bring back TJ Weist?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Where was he this season? On his wiki there isn't anything for 2017?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I like Weist as much as the next guy, but we need to bring as high a profile guy we can. I' advocating for Rich Rod. Time to be sleazy like everyone else
That would be something... Edsall the boss of Rich Rod.

Reaction Score
I'd give him a call. He was obviously well liked here and had the offense doing well those last 3 games with Cochran (albeit against Memphis, Rutgers and Temple).

Sure would beat some idiot suggesting Dan Orlovksy take over as OC.

FIFY

Reaction Score
A man nicknamed "The Predator." Yes, bring him in.

Petrino got a job twice after his falling from grace. Big Ben still is a top 5 QB in the NFL after being accused of rape multiple times. You wanna win like the rest the conference? Then we gotta start being sleazy like everyone else.

Reaction Score
Petrino got a job twice after his falling from grace. Big Ben still is a top 5 QB in the NFL after being accused of rape multiple times. You wanna win like the rest the conference? Then we gotta start being sleazy like everyone else.

There is no chance anyone can hire him in today’s climate. You can’t even ask questions of whether or not these accusations are true or not.

Reaction Score
There is no chance anyone can hire him in today’s climate. You can’t even ask questions of whether or not these accusations are true or not.

I did figure as much, but it would be a logical hire since Lashlee's and Rod's offenses are similar

Reaction Score
Money, m0ney, money...... Whatever Lashlee's salary was, it's going to be somebody who is willing to work in that range

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
No chance Edsall would consider Weist. He has dumped on the previous two coaching regimes. No way he brings on anyone associated with those two regimes.

Reaction Score
If TJ had a game today in East Hartford, would he still wear a short sleeved shirt?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If TJ had a game today in East Hartford, would he still wear a short sleeved shirt?

I was looking for that picture on the internets today. couldn't find it. bummed.

Reaction Score
I like Weist as much as the next guy, but we need to bring as high a profile guy we can. I' advocating for Rich Rod. Time to be sleazy like everyone else

I like TJ as well. Another candidate is Travis Tricket. Rutgers is looking for a replacement for Jerry Kill due to his health issues. Lashlee and Travis Tricket OC from Georgia State are on their short list. Now that Lashee took the SMU job, Trickett may be in the lead at Rutgers. If available UCONN should check out. Trickett comes from a football family and actually worked under Rich Rod for a time. He is currently at GA State making around $180k/Year.

Travis Trickett Bio - Georgia State

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom