Brimah's Efficiency | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brimah's Efficiency

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
That St Joe's game was awhile ago.

Are you upset that the '13-14 team won the championship because it weakens your argument for getting rid of the current staff? Do you feel like KO disrespected Calhoun's legacy because he had the gall to win a championship while not employing the exact same strategies Calhoun used?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
To each his own.

No, not to each his own.

This is what you wrote:

I understand there are some informal, casual fans, apparently like yourself, who may not have more than a cursory interest in the actual game itself other than who won. That's 100% fine with me, UConn needs fans like you too. But, many on this board do have an actual interest in the game itself and how players contribute to the team. So this post is for them.

That simply does not describe RichZ. Like I said, he writes up detailed analyses of the games. So clearly, as a matter of objective fact, he has more than a cursory interest in the actual game itself other than who won, and actually has an interest in evaluating how the various players contribute to to the team.

You may not want to admit you accused the wrong poster of being a casual fan, but you did. Or are you a purveyor/consumer of alternative facts?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I understand there are some informal, casual fans, apparently like yourself, who may not have more than a cursory interest in the actual game itself other than who won. That's 100% fine with me, UConn needs fans like you too. But, many on this board do have an actual interest in the game itself and how players contribute to the team. So this post is for them.

Thin skinned are we?

I was just jerking your chain, Chief.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
To each his own.
Chiefoo
You are wrong on this call
and if Rich was goofing around - many here seem to think you do the same
We all love JC - you don't need to go to bat for him

Reaction Score
O
AB is getting better overall and that is good but sadly his career is almost done here. With offseason improvement he would have been a beast for us next year or even the year after. Same with Facey.
Drummond also

C

Chief00

No, not to each his own.

This is what you wrote:

That simply does not describe RichZ. Like I said, he writes up detailed analyses of the games. So clearly, as a matter of objective fact, he has more than a cursory interest in the actual game itself other than who won, and actually has an interest in evaluating how the various players contribute to to the team.

You may not want to admit you accused the wrong poster of being a casual fan, but you did. Or are you a purveyor/consumer of alternative facts?

Again, I have never criticized someone for being a casual fan. I have always maintained we need them. As for RichZ either way it's fine with me. I take your description at face value of his various posts.

C

Chief00

Thin skinned are we?

I was just jerking your chain, Chief.
If I was thin skin I wouldn't have lasted this long on the BY and be Chiefing as much as ever.

C

Chief00

Are you upset that the '13-14 team won the championship because it weakens your argument for getting rid of the current staff? Do you feel like KO disrespected Calhoun's legacy because he had the gall to win a championship while not employing the exact same strategies Calhoun used?
When did I advocate for getting rid of the current staff? Could we use a Bigs Assistant Coach upgrade - of course. I advocated for KO to be head coach as did Calhoun. I don't know Killings well or long but thus far he is fine. Ricky I think could develop into a decent recruiter - but that's a hope not a fact. As for Miller time - you like the status quo - I don't.

Reaction Score
No, not to each his own.

This is what you wrote:

To be brief, F @Chief00 . Him ragging on @RichZ rubbed me the wrong way. Rich is an authentic guy who posts great content and has also given us a true look into what he is going through. Probably one of my favorite posters on this board. @Chief00 can be fun to play along with but he never provides any new content and is inauthentic as it gets.

C

Chief00

I am sorry - I frankly don't know the back stories on posters nor do I read all the posts or threads.

Reaction Score
I am sorry - I frankly don't know the back stories on posters nor do I read all the posts or threads.
So then lets maybe not go making assumptions about posters (people who come to an internet fan board specifically to discuss UConn bball mind you) if you're not going to be paying attention, m'kay pumpkin?

C

Chief00

I did use the word "apparently" so I did not really blindly assume anything - and he did ask me three questions - I did my best to respond.
I spent a good part of yesterday in the hospital emergency room - and someone unsolicitedly dropped the "F" initial on me. Poor timing or whatever - I know that's rightly or probably wrongly part of this forum and don't complain.

Reaction Score
I did use the word "apparently" so I did not really blindly assume anything - and he did ask me three questions - I did my best to respond.
I spent a good part of yesterday in the hospital emergency room - and someone unsolicitedly dropped the "F" initial on me. Poor timing or whatever - I know that's rightly or probably wrongly part of this forum and don't complain.

Hope all is ok Chief!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom