Brimah's Ankle | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Brimah's Ankle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else find it strange that the video with Shonn being the #1 defensive stopper, was all offense.

No, because bleacher report didn't make the video. They just found a highlight video on youtube.

On a different note, people are really underrating Brimah's offense. No, he's not Olajuwon, but when he gets the ball, it generally results in a basket. He rarely turns it over, and he rarely misses shots. He's been a better scorer than Thabeet was to the same point in his career, despite using significantly fewer possessions.

Reaction Score
No, because bleacher report didn't make the video. They just found a highlight video on youtube.

On a different note, people are really underrating Brimah's offense. No, he's not Olajuwon, but when he gets the ball, it generally results in a basket. He rarely turns it over, and he rarely misses shots. He's been a better scorer than Thabeet was to the same point in his career, despite using significantly fewer possessions.

My God no it doesn't result in a basket, please. And he does turn it over when he gets stopped and tried to pass it back out. When he gets an alley oop it does but when he gets it down low with a defender bodying him it rarely results in a basket quite honestly. He gets bodied off his move 3/4's of the time, maybe that will change with added strength, I hope it does. I prefer he shoot the baseline jumper much better chance than an actual interior move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom