Brimah | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Brimah

Reaction Score
AB played better in this game but still was outmuscled for rebounds and was just dreadful on offense. I mean 1 point with all those touches. UGH! Love the kid's enthusiasm but he is should be a backup center at this level.
Your post might of meant something last November.

Reaction Score
Your post might of meant something last November.
Yes but unfortunately we have SE on the bench who shouldn't even be on the team. We have no choice but to play him or go small with JD or KF at the center which we should have done against houston. This game we didn't have the bodies really to afford it and AB wasn't the main reason we lost like Houston game.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
AB played 5 minutes today - that's it when he blocked some shots
No huge rebounds no physical stops, missed a ton of close shots during a good run and missed a crucial 1st shot 1and 1
The guy looks like he expands a lot of energy but for what?
How many points did he score?
He was a huge reason why this game was not closer BUT I did think the team put up a nice effort in the second half - just ran out of gas

Reaction Score
AB played 5 minutes today - that's it when he blocked some shots
No huge rebounds no physical stops, missed a ton of close shots during a good run and missed a crucial 1st shot 1and 1
The guy looks like he expands a lot of energy but for what?
How many points did he score?
He was a huge reason why this game was not closer BUT I did think the team put up a nice effort in the second half - just ran out of gas
Played hot potato under the basket too.

Reaction Score
Yes but unfortunately we have SE on the bench who shouldn't even be on the team. We have no choice but to play him or go small with JD or KF at the center which we should have done against houston. This game we didn't have the bodies really to afford it and AB wasn't the main reason we lost like Houston game.
Go small with Durham??? He's 6'11" for , and I'd bet his vertical leap even now is better than Brimah's, as is his ball handling skills. Brimah has no clue under our basket and he's a senior, Steven Hawking would almost be a better option.

Reaction Score
He looks like he weights 190 and he's weaker and a worse rebounder than Brimah

Jackson was terrible minus a few made shots. Worst defender on the team and 1 rebound.

Go small with Durham??? He's 6'11" for , and I'd bet his vertical leap even now is better than Brimah's, as is his ball handling skills. Brimah has no clue under our basket and he's a senior, Steven Hawking would almost be a better option.

Reaction Score
He looks like he weights 190 and he's weaker and a worse rebounder than Brimah

Jackson was terrible minus a few made shots. Worst defender on the team and 1 rebound.
Any 6'11", 5 star recruit is not going to be a worse rebounder or have worse hands than Amida Brimah. God forbid that Durham has a career average of 3.9 RPG in his senior year, which is what Brimah has now. Durham is 203, not 190. He's only begun to start bulking up now that his knee is better. Durham's only real problem now is gaining confidence in his repaired knee.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom