Brimah rebounding | The Boneyard

Brimah rebounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody else notice that Brimah has learned how to box out and rebound? 4 offensive rebounds today is no joke especially for him. Since the start of the aac tournament this is by far the best rebounding I've seen out of him in his career.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
You're right, he was very aggressive and proactive when it came to rebounding. Gotta love the Amida scream when he gets above the rim.
smiRbf2.png

Cdxzh9VUsAA2VbE.jpg

Reaction Score
Honestly, Brimah looks like he mugs him on that block. I thought that was a play we got a good whistle on.

Yeah his left arm hit the guy in the head. Clean up top with the right hand. Perhaps the ref also saw the offensive player's arm going out to shield Brimah.

Reaction Score
He did good, wish he had hands he would have done great but I won't get greedy. He needs to be "great" tomorrow, no rebound and put back pop's go through his hands or over his head - everyone needs to be on their game.

I just ask the guys to quit throwing it to him unless its a lob, he doesn't convert ever. Take the shot yourself.

Reaction Score
He did good, wish he had hands he would have done great but I won't get greedy. He needs to be "great" tomorrow, no rebound and put back pop's go through his hands or over his head - everyone needs to be on their game.

I just ask the guys to quit throwing it to him unless its a lob, he doesn't convert ever. Take the shot yourself.
Man, you will always find your way to take shots at the kid. It is insane.

Reaction Score

I unignored you just because I knew there obvious was coming. I said nothing inaccurate - NOTHING, prefer you ignore me too not big on your BS still.

Reaction Score
I unignored you just because I knew there obvious was coming. I said nothing inaccurate - NOTHING, prefer you ignore me too not big on your BS still.
Neither did I. Keep having that thick skin.

Reaction Score
Neither did I. Keep having that thick skin.

You're a joke Jerry, just one mans opinion. Always have been. Keep being the d**k you are!

What's hilarious is this is a Brimah thread, I said my piece agree or not. If it was someone else like DHam when he sucked and I said things about him you wouldn't follow me to say this crap. Just because you disagree I'm "unbelievable" - check the mirror Jer!

Reaction Score
You're a joke Jerry, just one mans opinion. Always have been. Keep being the d**k you are!

What's hilarious is this is a Brimah thread, I said my piece agree or not. If it was someone else like DHam when he sucked and I said things about him you wouldn't follow me to say this crap. Just because you disagree I'm "unbelievable" - check the mirror Jer!
You say your "piece" in every thread AB is mentioned, you are a notorious AB hater, it is not just me who sees this or have called you out on it. I know if someone calls you out or disagrees with you you cannot handle it and need to call them stupid, dumb, or other words which involve $%/, hence the thin skin comment. Oh well, it is what it is, no point in debating it.

Also, I never said "unbelievable" so you should not use quotes around it, I said "insane".

Reaction Score
Imagine if AB had Millers springs. WOW. Yes he needs to be very good tomorrow

Reaction Score
@tzzznandrew

Elizabeth was so hot.

You could've left Cage away from her so I could have relived a moment with my childhood love.

Reaction Score
@tzzznandrew

Elizabeth was so hot.

You could've left Cage away from her so I could have relived a moment with my childhood love.
To be fair, I don't have the photoshop skills to do that. I was looking for a cage match gif, and I found that instead.

Reaction Score
Let us all remember that Macho Man saved us from Armageddon on 5/20/11

macho.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage (PBUH) died so that we may live.

Reaction Score
The problem is Mau is right, Amida doesn't have good hands but his rebounding has shown a big improvement. His rebounding would be even better if he could add about 4" of width to his ass. Brimah has strengths and weaknesses like every player.

Reaction Score
The problem is Mau is right, Amida doesn't have good hands but his rebounding has shown a big improvement. His rebounding would be even better if he could add about 4" of width to his ass. Brimah has strengts and weaknesses like every player.
Responding twice does not change my original point, I kid. And you are right every player does have strengths and weakness, that is missed by some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom