Brimah Muscles | The Boneyard

Brimah Muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
AR-151119751.jpg

He's definitely bulked up since his freshman year. There's an odd muscle just below his bicep. Any dr's or workout gurus who know what it's called? The one just above his elbow on the outside of his arm. I seriously don't think i have one of those. I have a bicep and a tricep. That muscle looks like something else.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Brachioradialis is my best guess...it basically acts as a helper muscle to the bicep if you forarm is medially rotated to bend your arm at the elbow.

Reaction Score
I flexed and felt my arm for a couple minutes. That muscle doesn't exist...serious.

Reaction Score
I wonder how many of you flexed your biceps and did a little searching for that rogue muscle. I have to confess I'm among that list and I'm still searching for it. Wait a minute! I think I feel something in there! I'll have to hit the gym for a week or two and see if something shows up. :)

Reaction Score
There's not a lot to do in North Dakota, is there?
It's actually really nice. I play a lot of hockey in the winter. Golf a lot in the summer. I like it a lot. Unless someone offers me a lot of money to move, I think I'll stay here until I retire...or close to that. When I get older I'll need to get out of the cold.

Reaction Score
I wonder how many of you flexed your biceps and did a little searching for that rogue muscle. I have to confess I'm among that list and I'm still searching for it. Wait a minute! I think I feel something in there! I'll have to hit the gym for a week or two and see if something shows up. :)
I clearly have a tendon there. Not much muscle. Is that a requirement for a tendon? There needs to be an accompanying muscle?

Reaction Score
our strength coach is supposed to be amazing --- just a little plug for him

Reaction Score
He looks good even if he hasn't gained. Will he hold ground in the box? I think so, maybe.

C

Chief00

our strength coach is supposed to be amazing --- just a little plug for him

Keep in mind - if I am not mistaken- he was the gymnastics strength coach at Bama so his philosophies and focuses may be a little different than if he was a football strength coach - more focus on flexibility and conditioning and a little less on raw power.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind - if I am not mistaken- he was the gymnastics strength coach at Bama so his philosophies and focuses may be a little different than if he was a football strength coach - more focus on flexibility and conditioning and a little less on raw power.

I think that as a professional strength and conditioning coach for a basketball program his focus is probably not on what makes gymnasts good gymnasts but rather what makes basketball players effective basketball players. Part of that whole "professional" thing. No basketball program is going to hire a S&C guy and say "just do whatever you did with the gymnasts."

Incidentally, Ilian was a 260 pound linebacker in college.

C

Chief00

I think that as a professional strength and conditioning coach for a basketball program his focus is probably not on what makes gymnasts good gymnasts but rather what makes basketball players effective basketball players. Part of that whole "professional" thing. No basketball program is going to hire a S&C guy and say "just do whatever you did with the gymnasts."

Of course, but we all bring our previous work experience and reference points to our next job -.how we leverage them , adjust them and apply the vest and trash the things not applicable is the test.

Reaction Score
It's too bad we don't have a shot of his calves.

Dude I have no problem if you want to look at a man's calves but my player love has its limits. The day I want to look at calves other than these, I will move to San Francisco:
iStock_000008458019Small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky