Brimah Muscles | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brimah Muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Heavy hammer curls and you can get two of those!

Tried a hammer curl - really bad result!

HammerCurl.jpg

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It's actually really nice. I play a lot of hockey in the winter. Golf a lot in the summer. I like it a lot. Unless someone offers me a lot of money to move, I think I'll stay here until I retire...or close to that. When I get older I'll need to get out of the cold.

It's a nice region of the country, the whole ND/SD/MT region. Very peaceful, the people I've met there have been friendly and there's great food.

Reaction Score
It's a nice region of the country, the whole ND/SD/MT region. Very peaceful, the people I've met there have been friendly and there's great food.
Best Thunder and Lightning on the planet. Truly epic storms roll through here in the summer.

Reaction Score
Brachioradialis is my best guess...it basically acts as a helper muscle to the bicep if you forarm is medially rotated to bend your arm at the elbow.
If it was medial, then I might agree, but given it is a posterior/lateral pic, it is the lateral head of triceps.

Reaction Score
Somewhere in that whole anatomical region is the wus or wussy. I forget what is's called. Even guys have them.
I'm not sure if this is a jab at the midwest or a comment about Brimah's body. Totally went over my head.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Best Thunder and Lightning on the planet. Truly epic storms roll through here in the summer.

I was a 16 year old kid driving across the Midwest to the West coast with my parents and there was one thunder storm that spanned across the entire wide open vista....immensely powerful, scary, and awe inspiring. I was driving my parents' brand new Chevy Monte Carlo and heard The Doors playing "Riders on the Storm" with that giant storm heading my way.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
If it was medial, then I might agree, but given it is a posterior/lateral pic, it is the lateral head of triceps.
I was referring to the action of the arm; flexion at the elbow with supination at the radio-ulnar joint if you really want to get specific...not the angle on the picture. How did you arrive at "lateral head of of triceps"?

Reaction Score
I was referring to the action of the arm; flexion at the elbow with supination at the radio-ulnar joint if you really want to get specific...not the angle on the picture. How did you arrive at "lateral head of of triceps"?
Grey's Anatomy!

Reaction Score
Great food? I'm guessing wild game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky