Brimah leads Huskies’ bountiful batch of bigs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Brimah leads Huskies’ bountiful batch of bigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enoch will not see much time as a freshman. Brimah should see 25-30 minutes, Miller around 25, Facey roughly 20, and Nolan maybe 10. Not sure if anyone agrees with me but if AB has improved as much as everyone says he has, this could very well be his last season in Storrs. Let's enjoy it.
I'm not so sure how many minutes Enoch gets. He is very young but I have a feeling he may cut into Facey's minutes.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
How far were we able to go in AB's worst season?

Reaction Score
One of Brimah's problems last year was that he was out of position guarding bigs making the referees call fouls that were not fouls but looked like fouls.

Reaction Score
One of Brimah's problems last year was that he was out of position guarding bigs making the referees call fouls that were not fouls but looked like fouls.

I agree. Amida committed a lot of dumb fouls last year, but he also got called for a lot of non-fouls - especially when he was playing 1 on 1 post defense. In addition to the times where he was out of position, there were a number of times where he was in position and the offensive player initiated contact, but Amida picked up a foul. I think his gangly frame made it look to officials like he was committing a foul even though all he was doing was trying to hold his position. I'm hopeful that if Amida cuts down on the dumb fouls, he'll start to get the benefit of the doubt from the officials on these other calls too.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@selles definitely. For every mistake he made there was a cheap one he got to exacerbate the issue. Stanford/Nastic stands out to me when I think back. Guy knew how to get Amida whistled.

Reaction Score
@selles definitely. For every mistake he made there was a cheap one he got to exacerbate the issue. Stanford/Nastic stands out to me when I think back. Guy knew how to get Amida whistled.

Nastic got away with murder on AB, he's a hack. He was pushing in the back and everything and no whistles - home game refs got caught up in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom