Bridgeport Regional is sold out | The Boneyard

Bridgeport Regional is sold out

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There are still plenty of tickets available on Vivid Seats as I just listed an extra one that I had.

Yep, but keep in mind that vivid seats is a reseller website. So all off the seats there have already been sold.

Reaction Score
what would happen if UConn lost tomorrow though, would people try to resell their Monday tickets?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Anyone know if the regional ticket prices are all priced the same? In previous years the NCAA had placed a premium on Bridgeport/Albany I think.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Anyone know if the regional ticket prices are all priced the same? In previous years the NCAA had placed a premium on Bridgeport/Albany I think.
No. Regional prices can be anywhere in a range determined by the NCAA. For sites like Bridgeport, prices are on the higher end.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
what would happen if UConn lost tomorrow though, would people try to resell their Monday tickets?

Oh no JC - I know you didn’t mean to do this but now we’re DOOMED!

Reaction Score
Oh no JC - I know you didn’t mean to do this but now we’re DOOMED!
haha, well just trying to give someone a heads up. I once bought a regional ticket and the matchup well let's just say I was surprised by the elite 8 teams, I tried selling at the last minute but didn't like the offers so I just went. Was great atmosphere so I have no regrets.

Reaction Score
And people wonder why UConn plays so close to home….

Per someone I know at UConn
I have previously posted that UCONN is the best fan base draw in Women's College Basketball and this is confirmation. As a percentage, what are the fan base draws in the other 3 Venues compared to Bridgeport?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom