Bridgeport Prices | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bridgeport Prices

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don't feel bad; I had to pay $245 to see our men play in the NCAAT on Friday. Our WBB 1st and 2nd round books were only $30 each. Luckily, I can see our women in person at 5 and then drive 1:15 to see the men at 9:50. We really lucked out this year to be so close together.

Welp........ too bad that they scheduled the women's game for 7pm on sunday with your men @ 8:40. I assume you are gonna skip the women

Reaction Score
Don't feel bad; I had to pay $245 to see our men play in the NCAAT on Friday. Our WBB 1st and 2nd round books were only $30 each. Luckily, I can see our women in person at 5 and then drive 1:15 to see the men at 9:50. We really lucked out this year to be so close together.
If the Uconn men were playing their ticket prices would be much higher too. Nothing new to us.

Reaction Score
Stupid question: I have tickets for Monday march 27th in Bridgeport. Is thst for the sweet 16 game? Uconn vs Maryland if form holds???

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Welp... too bad that they scheduled the women's game for 7pm on sunday with your men @ 8:40. I assume you are gonna skip the women

I'm disappointed I won't be able to see both Sunday games in person, but I think the women can easily beat ASU without my loud voice. I'll be in Greenville for the USC/Duke game. I'm sure it's a ho-hum matchup for the Devils, but I'm pretty fired up. Good luck. I'll be going to NYC for the regional if we somehow beat Duke, Stockton if we unfortunately don't. Are you going to come down for the Sunday night game?

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Stupid question: I have tickets for Monday march 27th in Bridgeport. Is thst for the sweet 16 game? Uconn vs Maryland if form holds???
Even better, it's the Elite 8 game...winner goes to FF in Dallas! Those tickets will be priceless as you watch UConn continue to make history! :)

Reaction Score
Even better, it's the Elite 8 game...winner goes to FF in Dallas! Those tickets will be priceless as you watch UConn continue to make history! :)

Wow I really had no idea. No wonder why the ticket was so much.

Super psyched now!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
FYI, regionals in Albany next year.
It was a great time up there the last time the regionals were in Albany. Lots of hotels and restaurants in walking distance of the arena.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It was a great time up there the last time the regionals were in Albany. Lots of hotels and restaurants in walking distance of the arena.
I ran into Geno and the AD at a little Italian restaurant after the sweet 16 game. I didn't know if the restaurant was any good beforehand, but once I saw Geno, I knew it was great....and it was.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm disappointed I won't be able to see both Sunday games in person, but I think the women can easily beat ASU without my loud voice. I'll be in Greenville for the USC/Duke game. I'm sure it's a ho-hum matchup for the Devils, but I'm pretty fired up. Good luck. I'll be going to NYC for the regional if we somehow beat Duke, Stockton if we unfortunately don't. Are you going to come down for the Sunday night game?

No..... I'll be watching at home.

It's gonna be one of the most interesting in-arena dynamics of a ncaa tournament venue that i can remember. You got the ACC-SEC Challenge going on. Not sure if there is any dislike between Arkansas and South Carolina.... so I assume the SC fans and Duke fans will root for Arkansas. Then I assume the Arkansas and UNC fans will join in with the SC fans and root against Duke. :confused: Even though UNC fans despise you guys...... I cant imagine they hate yall more than they hate us :D

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
No..... I'll be watching at home.

It's gonna be one of the most interesting in-arena dynamics of a ncaa tournament venue that i can remember. You got the ACC-SEC Challenge going on. Not sure if there is any dislike between Arkansas and South Carolina.... so I assume the SC fans and Duke fans will root for Arkansas. Then I assume the Arkansas and UNC fans will join in with the SC fans and root against Duke. :confused: Even though UNC fans despise you guys. I cant imagine they hate yall more than they hate us :D

There are going to be a lot of back stories there from our old ACC days. There are so many connections between the schools - Bill Foster left Duke to coach at USC, Eddie Fogler played at UNC and coached at USC, Frank McGuire coached at UNC and USC. For basketball, I wish we were still in the ACC. Like they say, the enemy of your enemy is your friend. I think it will be an outstanding game, pitting strengths against strengths. For us, the key is keeping Chris Silva out of his frequent foul trouble and for you, the key will be hitting outside shots against our stifling perimeter defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom