Bridgeport doesn’t have a hotel? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bridgeport doesn’t have a hotel?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Best Western on Kings Highway Fairfield is walking distance from Pepe's. Circle Inn is ok. HiHo is pricey since the renovation and not near anything except the Merritt and Barcelona, which has gone downhill over the past decade ( the original in Norwalk used to be great) when some crazy venture capital group paid $400 million for the "chain"

There is also a small motel next to the Seagrape at the end of Reef Road. The FTC used to put the musicians up there, I raged late late night once there with Russell Batiste from the Funky Meters!
Stayed at Best Western a year ago and it was fine. Parking is a little tight but it was just for a night. Booked the Hi-Ho for a night in a couple of weeks and it was $150. Looking forward to a Country Cow bacon, egg and cheese!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Following up, stayed at the famous Hi-Ho in Fairfield this past Saturday night. The room itself was nice especially for the price. We were in one of the rooms in the back of the hotel and the only semi-concern was a handful of 20-something year-olds hanging out in the parking lot boozing at around 11pm. Not sure if they were Barcelona employees who just got off work or what. Got my bacon, egg and cheese at Country Cow the next morning so I was happy…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom