- Aug 26, 2011
- Reaction Score
- I will wait a moment & then read the Ashiru thread.
- Koontz is a Pom Pom waiving Syracuse fan. His Twitter page makes that abundantly clear. He regularly ... serially ... Wrote negative columns about Calhoun while he was with the Danbury paper. (And then lost his job). He was nasty.
- He followed Jake Voskuhl & his girlfriend out to his SUV & thought HE had a scoop - yeah the kid had a nice ride. Turns out it was provided by his uncle. Koontz article was drooling with venom ... And landed with a thud.
- Needless to paint too colorful a picture: his description of Pasqualoni as the Father from Syracuse tells you a lot.
- Neither Mike diMauro or Brian Koontz should be writing about anything near a UConn story. They are mostly filling phrases with venom dripping trying to impede the advance of this UConn AD. We have the capacity to bury the CNY powerhouse & the ZipCode fan base of the Jesuits. It's purely using CT papers to drag US down. Thinly veiled.
But ... We need to put a target on Koontz's back. His new job at the Connecticut Post should NOT be a regular lever to knock UConn down a peg. He's transparently not going to be positive.
PS: Pardon me while I edit. Hard typing this from my phone.