Bria Hartley interview | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
PATCH: What is it like playing for Head Coach Geno Auriemma?

BH: He has a way of being able to inspire people. He knows how and when to push the right buttons on a person to make them work harder. He challenges you as a player and a person, but it’s always about doing things the right way. It’s been a great experience playing for him.

LINK

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nice. Thanks.

Everyone wants to be an ESPN analyst. Rebecca continues to be a role model.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
She refers to herself as the point guard.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
PATCH: What is it like playing for Head Coach Geno Auriemma?

BH: He has a way of being able to inspire people. He knows how and when to push the right buttons on a person to make them work harder. He challenges you as a player and a person, but it’s always about doing things the right way. It’s been a great experience playing for him.

LINK
Nice article. I'll nitpick and suggest that "Playing for the University of Connecticut, one of the nation’s most prestigious women’s college basketball programs...", should have read "Playing for the University of Connecticut, the preeminent women's college basketball program"! ;)

Reaction Score
Bria seems to have the right attitude to continue to improve. Next year is going to be a very exciting year to be a UCONN Fan. I think UCONN has the players to beat Baylor and win the National Championship in 2013.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
UConn next season with be so good in will be hard to put into words. The year after they will have the talent to be even better. Its almost inconcievable to imagine. Its almost unfair. Do I think UConn will lose NO. The only team that can challange them next season is Baylor. With the defense they had this season and now with the depth and athleticism theyre bringing in this season and next, well its almost no contest. The defense was sufficating and for the next 4 seasons will be even better then suffacating.

I think back to TASS with Diana and I think of the Tina Kalana Maya Renee teams and you have to wonder how can UConn get any better and Geno always seems to do it. Can we win games at half time, well we did a few years ago. Can we do it again. Well when the talent meets the coach at practice this group will break the records that we set a few years ago.

I will keep saying it as the off season goes on. Breanna Stewart is better then advertised. I know alot of people and those people have been in awe of Breanna since they saw her in junior high school. She is light years ahead of anybody in WCBB and ahead of many in the pros. We have alot of game changers this season and we have Breanna and together they will do things that are magic.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
UConn next season with be so good in will be hard to put into words. The year after they will have the talent to be even better. Its almost inconcievable to imagine. Its almost unfair. Do I think UConn will lose NO. The only team that can challange them next season is Baylor. With the defense they had this season and now with the depth and athleticism theyre bringing in this season and next, well its almost no contest. The defense was sufficating and for the next 4 seasons will be even better then suffacating.

I think back to TASS with Diana and I think of the Tina Kalana Maya Renee teams and you have to wonder how can UConn get any better and Geno always seems to do it. Can we win games at half time, well we did a few years ago. Can we do it again. Well when the talent meets the coach at practice this group will break the records that we set a few years ago.

I will keep saying it as the off season goes on. Breanna Stewart is better then advertised. I know alot of people and those people have been in awe of Breanna since they saw her in junior high school. She is light years ahead of anybody in WCBB and ahead of many in the pros. We have alot of game changers this season and we have Breanna and together they will do things that are magic.
duhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score

Tony: Bre has the largest bag of tricks (skill sets) in her arsenal; but Morgan Tuck is the girl who can put the ball in the basket -- from 3 point land to deep in the post.
I watched the McD's game a few days ago, and was really impressed with Morgan. She was 8 or 9 for 11 -- with many shots made in heavy traffic.

She will be way better than most people are expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom