Bria and Stef both look nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bria_n_Stef_@_Duke_game.jpg

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Great to see them both! Was that Brias's football player boyfriend from BC next to her??

Reaction Score
Stef - Sorry, but hideous hair and looking chunky.
(and is one of my favorites)

First of all, that's a waist-up shot while sitting down and wearing an oversized sweater. Unless you've got some sort of triple-magic x-ray vision, you can't really tell what her conditioning and weight are like from that image.

Second, Stef is a adult in a profession with a casual dress code. She can do whatever she wants with her hair. The bright color suits her outgoing and goofy personality.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Harry Mangurian said:

so you don't like her hair and you think she looks 'chunky'

well, opinions are like noses and everybody has one

I am siding with the rest of my colleagues who disagree strongly with you.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Here are a couple of fairly recent pictures, since the Purple Transformation anyway. She looks pretty fit to me.

I'll never have purple hair but it's so very Stef that it makes me smile, just like the lady herself.

450836096-erika-de-souza-of-the-atlanta-dream-handles-gettyimages.jpg

450836090-stefanie-dolson-of-the-washington-mystics-gettyimages.jpg

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Royalty in attendance...

BTW, I like Bria's look much better now. It looks like she isn't using as much eye makeup as before. Very elegant.
Bria's always been a very pretty young woman, but she looks more mature now and her look is more refined.

As for Steph, I'm not a fan of the purple hair for her (and she may not be either since she appears to be growing it out.) I think she looked terrific at the White House, though.

628x471.jpg

Our girls are growing up...[wipes away a tear.]

Reaction Score
Stef has always looked very attractive whenever I've seen her in person at the games last summer. I think she was just dressing real casual at the game.

Reaction Score
Here are a couple of fairly recent pictures, since the Purple Transformation anyway. She looks pretty fit to me.

I'll never have purple hair but it's so very Stef that it makes me smile, just like the lady herself.

450836096-erika-de-souza-of-the-atlanta-dream-handles-gettyimages.jpg

450836090-stefanie-dolson-of-the-washington-mystics-gettyimages.jpg

I've noticed that a lot of even older women are dying their hair in shocking pink or colors like that around the place I work at. Self expression maybe?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

"Chunky" ??!! I don't think she could be in better shape. Wow, you have to stop looking at all those skinny fashion models. If she were any thinner she couldn't play her position effectively.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm old-school. I liked the way that CD dressed them. They look fabulous at the White House--irrespective of the reason for being there.

But Stef is a fun person, no question. She'll be doing ads for Clairol soon. :)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I've noticed that a lot of even older women are dying their hair in shocking pink or colors like that around the place I work at. Self expression maybe?
Just a current fashion. Women can also have temporary braids or a hank of colored hair woven into their hairdo. You see a lot of pink hair extensions during Breast Cancer Awareness month as it's a popular fund raiser.

Reaction Score
She looks great whatever her hair looks like........Stef, be yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member