Bria and Stef both look nice! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bria and Stef both look nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I have been tempted on several occasions to mention how attractive our team is. I did not do this, as I did not wish to be labelled an old and perverse male sexist.

But, as long as the topic has been raised, let me say that Stef, Bria, and all our dear Huskies are, to my eye, charming and impressive. From their looks to their interview skills, these are special kids.

I find myself thinking, "If that player was my daughter, would I be proud of her play and her conduct?" Across the board, the answer is heck yes!

Reaction Score
As a certified gay man, I have to say the purple is just no good. Her roots are showing through and its far too deep of a color. If anyone can pull it off, it's Stef, but think she just needs it redyed.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I won't even respond to the "chunky" comment as a bunch of you addressed that as well, if not better, than I would have. But as Nan pointed out, I certainly wouldn't paint my hair purple, but it's so Stef, and so part of her sparking personality, that I think it's great. I also echo what Big Bird said - our players, once they leave and become part of "normal" society, are so well spoken, eloquent, fun, classy, attractive in their own unique ways, etc etc. that I can't help but be a huge fan of them... no matter what they do...

Reaction Score
One of my race cars is purple pearl.

Stef's hair is brilliant and both her and Bria are very attractive women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom