Breanna Stewart is living her best life | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Breanna Stewart is living her best life

Reaction Score
I had a Maserati once. It was the only car I've ever owned that people would stop and look at until I restored a 1970 Mustang Mach 1.

At 135 it felt like you were only doing 60.

One guy in a shopping center parking lot asked me what it (the Maserati) was and when he asked who made it I told him Ford. He seemed happy. :rolleyes:

The speedometer was probably still in kilometers. You were probably doing about 85.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<The speedometer was probably still in kilometers. You were probably doing about 85.>>

Not really. This particular model was made for the American market as a Corvette competitor.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
The exact safety problem with driving a Maserati is that you don't realize how fast you are going and the handling and brake efficiency of the car don't match the speed. Even experienced drivers have mishaps -- folks who have no experience with cars of this ilk (Ferraris, Maseratis, Porsche 911, etc.) are especially at risk.

A Maserati is also a very poor financial purchase. Maintenance, gas consumption, insurance, and depreciation make it a VERY expensive car to own, even after you pay its exorbitant sticker price.

I hope Breanna has a good financial adviser. Like any professional athlete she is only one serious injury away from a drastic change in her income potential.

Reaction Score
Should have got a BMW.Head bang:p

Never. Lousy machines. Can't tell you how many recalls I went through, how many repairs, and how incredibly many mucked up repairs due to poorly trained repairmen at BMW facilities.

Go with the Tesla.

Reaction Score
It isn't a 450S or a Tipo 61, but she probably wouldn't fit into either of those, and I don't think she's making LeBron type money. Everyone should have an Italian car on his/her bucket list. Just for the style, the panache, the how does one say, je ne sais quoi in Italian? A Ferrari if possible, otherwise an Alfa or Maserati; certainly not a Fiat. And preferably a coupé or spyder, though I prefer a sedan for its relative anonymity. Not a fan of SUVs, but I guess even Ferrari is going to make one. With a few notable exceptions, Maseratis, as ocoandasoc notes, depreciate very quickly.
My favorite import mechanic agrees with Fairfield Fan. To him, it's BM Trouble you.

Reaction Score
Never. Lousy machines. Can't tell you how many recalls I went through, how many repairs, and how incredibly many mucked up repairs due to poorly trained repairmen at BMW facilities.

Go with the Tesla.

I don't have that problem. I fix them myself :D

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Hers is nice — this one’s better :cool:

AA620F2E-C463-422C-83ED-228CF632CB9A.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics