arch

Reaction Score
Is that in Chinese?
"..flex on the gram...."??

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What's she going to sign on the hood of that? Proof of car design ubiquity - that brand once had a soul, now it's an exurb get about.

Reaction Score

From signing on the hood of a car to owning that car (a Maserati)! Not too bad

That's the cover of Geno's new recruiting booklet.........."only an Italian coach from Philadelphia can guarantee you an Italian luxury car":rolleyes::rolleyes:

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
I had a Maserati once. It was the only car I've ever owned that people would stop and look at until I restored a 1970 Mustang Mach 1.

At 135 it felt like you were only doing 60.

One guy in a shopping center parking lot asked me what it (the Maserati) was and when he asked who made it I told him Ford. He seemed happy. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I had a Maserati once. It was the only car I've ever owned that people would stop and look at until I restored a 1970 Mustang Mach 1.

One guy in a shopping center parking lot asked me what it (the Maserati) was and when he asked who made it I told him Ford. He seemed happy. :rolleyes:

Hope you weren't doing 13t5 in the shopping center parking lot....?

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<Hope you weren't doing 135 in the shopping center parking lot....?>>

Route 9, Northbound, just South of Middletown. Did it twice, once at 1:00am coming back from a poker game and once at 8:00am after some clown was tailgating me and I got away from him. There was no other traffic in the first instance and no one in front in the second.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Are you Wayne Newton?

Reaction Score
Let me tell ya, I'd love to see THAT picture in the Syracuse Post-Standard (syracuse.com.)

They absolutely vilified her for going to UConn. And to this day any article about her brings out the haters.

I can't stand such small mindedness - especially in sports.

Good for you Stewie; be happy!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Let me tell ya, I'd love to see THAT picture in the Syracuse Post-Standard (syracuse.com.)

They absolutely vilified her for going to UConn. And to this day any article about her brings out the haters.

I can't stand such small mindedness - especially in sports.

Good for you Stewie; be happy!

I'm trying to imagine Stewie playing for Coach Q. It's hard to fathom her playing in the land of loud suits, pitiful attendance, and gimmick defenses.

Anyone who seriously thinks Syracuse was a viable option when compared with UConn is delusional.

But it's gotta be hard for her to see the haters given the glare of the sun off her new Maserati.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Is that in Chinese?
"..flex on the gram...."??
Flexxing (i.e. showing off) on the Instagram.

Tony-Stark-Kids-These-Days-Meme.jpg

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
<<Hope you weren't doing 135 in the shopping center parking lot....?>>

Route 9, Northbound, just South of Middletown. Did it twice, once at 1:00am coming back from a poker game and once at 8:00am after some clown was tailgating me and I got away from him. There was no other traffic in the first instance and no one in front in the second.
Well that brings back memories. Route 9 is 'built for speed.'

Reaction Score
I agree, good for her. But I don't know too many other young adults buying Maseratis. :cool:

I'm kinda an Anaheim Ducks fan when it comes to the West Coast Division.

Among other cars he's had, at one time, their Captain, Ryan Getzlaf, had a Ferrari 458 Italia. Price starts at about $230,000.

As should be obvious, and will be more obvious, I'm a Stewie fan and I don't care what kind of ripped jeans, logo t-shirts, or cars she drives; I'll continue being a fan!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom