Breanna Goes to the Movies | The Boneyard

Breanna Goes to the Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bree and MoJeff rooming together. Who gets the top bunk? :)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
"Tuck has asked for No. 3 [yes, the 3 of DT3 and Tiffany Hayes]"........

A bold choice by Miss Tuck - me likey

U

UCONNfan1

Tuck rooming with a volleyball player - I hope she doesn't feel left out. In a way I figured Tuck and Stewart would room together, but i'm glad it's Mo and Bree. I agree with the person who said Tuck should wear #3. I love what Hayes gave to UCONN and think she was a better player than some give her credit for (like Annie Strother - Hayes was no super star like DT or Maya or Tina or Nykesha), but Hayes wasn't even a top 10 kid coming out of HS.

Anyway, I think Morgan will be somewhere between the two. I think she will be way more consistent than Hayes (more like Ashja Jones), but will lack the pizazz of Taurasi. I think Mo Jeff will elicit "ooh's and aah's" like Diana did. Her game has pizazz and flash!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tuck rooming with a volleyball player - I hope she doesn't feel left out. In a way I figured Tuck and Stewart would room together, but i'm glad it's Mo and Bree. I agree with the person who said Tuck should wear #3. I love what Hayes gave to UCONN and think she was a better player than some give her credit for (like Annie Strother - Hayes was no super star like DT or Maya or Tina or Nykesha), but Hayes wasn't even a top 10 kid coming out of HS.

Anyway, I think Morgan will be somewhere between the two. I think she will be way more consistent than Hayes (more like Ashja Jones), but will lack the pizazz of Taurasi. I think Mo Jeff will elicit "ooh's and aah's" like Diana did. Her game has pizazz and flash!
Tiff was rated about 10 by most sources. She had a very good UConn career.

I agree that Morgan will be solid and understated, Breanna will do things not seen before, and Moriah will create a stir and make people say "Skylar who?"

So Morgan is rooming with Elena DelleDonne. Nice! :)

U

UCONNfan1

Tiff was rated about 10 by most sources. She had a very good UConn career.

I agree that Morgan will be solid and understated, Breanna will do things not seen before, and Moriah will create a stir and make people say "Skylar who?"

So Morgan is rooming with Elena DelleDonne. Nice! :)
Actually Tiff was 11 per HG (Doty was 10) and 18 per Blue Star. Not sure where she as per ASGR. I don't know if there were any other ratings out there ie. Peach State or AGR...

Side note - i'm sorta hoping Mo will make people say "as good as Diana!!"

Reaction Score
Tuck rooming with a volleyball player - I hope she doesn't feel left out.

I love what Hayes gave to UCONN and think she was a better player than some give her credit for.

Morgan will probably be fine. The past few classes coming in were uneven in number (2010 - 5; 2011 - 3) so someone else had to be "left out" at one point or another. They'll be together so much anyway, it will probably be nice to get a break from her teammates once in a while! :p

Completely agree on your point about Hayes. Graduating in the top ten in multiple categories is no fluke.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I don't report on tweets for the most part because it seems stalker-ish, but bottom line, my sense is that the three frosh are are pretty close and do stuff together with some frequency. I wouldn't worry about anyone feeling left out.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't report on tweets for the most part because it seems stalker-ish, but bottom line, my sense is that the three frosh are are pretty close and do stuff together with some frequency. I wouldn't worry about anyone feeling left out.
They have excellent social directors in Big Momma and KML.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Breaking news: Stewart had popcorn and a Coke at the movie and also went to the restroom.

Man, this girl will be under a microscope for four years. I hope she is ready for that kind of pressure and that she is allowed to enjoy her college life without a constant audience.

Reaction Score

Perfect for Morgan to talk Linnae Harper into being her rooomie next year....can dream, cant we??

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Breaking news: Stewart had popcorn and a Coke at the movie and also went to the restroom.

Man, this girl will be under a microscope for four years. I hope she is ready for that kind of pressure and that she is allowed to enjoy her college life without a constant audience.
Not sure if your post was meant to be snarky - hopefully it wasn't. The original blog article written by John Altivilla of the horde said "Breanna Stewart Goes To The Movies (And Shopping)"

So it's not like the OP was actually stalking her. It's just what John wrote in his blog. But yeah, kids who come to UCONN are under a different kind of microscope. It's probably nothing like they imagined or experienced in high school. It's what comes with, for better or worse, playing for the best program in the nation, the best coach in the nation, and one of the most rabid fan bases in the nation...

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Not sure if your post was meant to be snarky - hopefully it wasn't. The original blog article written by John Altivilla of the horde said "Breanna Stewart Goes To The Movies (And Shopping)"

So it's not like the OP was actually stalking her. It's just what John wrote in his blog. But yeah, kids who come to UCONN are under a different kind of microscope. It's probably nothing like they imagined or experienced in high school. It's what comes with, for better or worse, playing for the best program in the nation, the best coach in the nation, and one of the most rabid fan bases in the nation...

Yes, I read the blog. I was aware that it was not the OP's comments so it was not meant to be snarky toward him.

Following high school and college girls on Twitter and Facebook would be creepy and I never meant to imply that of the OP.

Reaction Score
We are all going to love Breanna, Morgan, and Mo; these three are going to help UCONN win multiple National Championships.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Yes, I read the blog. I was aware that it was not the OP's comments so it was not meant to be snarky toward him.

Following high school and college girls on Twitter and Facebook would be creepy and I never meant to imply that of the OP.
I would never be Facebook "friends" with someone I don't know. Twitter is just an information source. If you have an open account and tweet stuff about the team sometimes, I'm going to follow you. UConn players are not allowed to tweet during the season, which spans the better part of both semesters.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
We are all going to love Breanna, Morgan, and Mo; these three are going to help UCONN win multiple National Championships.

I believe this class will be part of at least three, and possibly four national championships. If they beat Baylor this year, which they very well may, I can see four championships in their future.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I believe this class will be part of at least three, and possibly four national championships. If they beat Baylor this year, which they very well may, I can see four championships in their future.

Too many things can happen between now and 4 years, but this team certainly will be talented enough to do just that.

Can't wait to see the two undefeated teams meet in February.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Too many things can happen between now and 4 years, but this team certainly will be talented enough to do just that.

Can't wait to see the two undefeated teams meet in February.

You are right. We all know that women's basketball is riddled with injuries and transfers, but assuming that everyone stays healthy, UCONN is simply going to have too much talent, unless UNC's class lives up to its potential. DeShields is going to be something special. I hope that Gray can rehab and go into her freshman season at full strength.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Fraud alert--someone else is posting under ETT's name. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom