Breaking: Chick Fil A Joins the Rent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Breaking: Chick Fil A Joins the Rent

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Have mot spent much on food inside, After tailgates in Blue Lot the past 15 years, but damn I will get a to go chicken sandwich. After Newsome's third TD , sweep left 24 yds for a TD, up 35-0 end of 3.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Have mot spent much on food inside, After tailgates in Blue Lot the past 15 years, but damn I will get a to go chicken sandwich. After Newsome's third TD , sweep left 24 yds for a TD, up 35-0 end of 3.

Yup, just stuff it in your front pants pocket and it's good to go whenever you are all game long, kept warm at an agreeable 98.6 degrees. And it comes standard in a handy, foil lined pouch, topped with a few slices of pickle but no messy sauce to leak out and spoil your day.

Reaction Score
Yes, but if you live anywhere near a Chick-fil-A restaurant, as I do, you know there are long lines of people and cars there 6 days a week at all meal times. Long lines, but you get your food within 10 minutes (order takers with iPads in the parking lot, etc), and young people serving you with a refreshingly nice attitude. All part of their recipe for success.
Yes, there are about 700 of them within 10 minutes of my house.

Reaction Score
As much as I like hot dogs burgers and chili cheese dog baskets. This is a big move for the RENT, everyone has variety these days, something we've lacked

Reaction Score
Behind Student Section 111/112
019.JPG

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Mexi Bratwurst sounds hideous.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
im gonna say it. Chick fil A is overrated. cast all your stones, I dont care, the mediocre chicken and flavorless waffle fries just arent that good.

For many years we were served their sandwiches in the media lounge of one of our present conference members. I'll likely never eat one again after that experience. The only thing they served which was edible were their brownies, with icing and nuts on top. Those were great. I wouldn't feed their deep fried, flavorless chicken to a dog. You could make a meal with a couple bags of chips and a brownie.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The only time I have had Chick-Fil-A was at the Navy game. last year. I have a very negative association with them.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
For many years we were served their sandwiches in the media lounge of one of our present conference members. I'll likely never eat one again after that experience. The only thing they served which was edible were their brownies, with icing and nuts on top. Those were great. I wouldn't feed their deep fried, flavorless chicken to a dog. You could make a meal with a couple bags of chips and a brownie.

When I first moved to Atlanta twenty plus years ago, I didn't get why CFA was popular. I think the simplicity of the sandwich is just different for north easterners. Now I love their food (although I am not crazy about their politics). It really grows on you...and the spicy chicken is fantastic. I don't love their fries though.

They are doing incredibly well and they are VERY well run. Great customer service and a consistent product. Similar to In and Out Burger, the buzz is justified with them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When I first moved to Atlanta twenty plus years ago, I didn't get why CFA was popular. I think the simplicity of the sandwich is just different for north easterners. Now I love their food (although I am not crazy about their politics). It really grows on you...and the spicy chicken is fantastic. I don't love their fries though.

They are doing incredibly well and they are VERY well run. Great customer service and a consistent product. Similar to In and Out Burger, the buzz is justified with them.

Consistency. Nailed it. It's not that it's great food, it's you know even though you are settling it's the same quality at every restaurant every time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom