Breaking: Chick Fil A Joins the Rent | The Boneyard

Breaking: Chick Fil A Joins the Rent

Reaction Score
If that burrito bowl doesn't give you a Power 5 move nothing will.
Well played Husky.jpg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Thank goodness we have no Sunday games.
There's a Chick-Fil-A in the new Atlanta Stadium and will only be open on Thursday, Saturday (mostly college games), and Mondays

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think Chick-Fil-A is overrated - but that doesn't matter, what matters is that this is a P6 move and a bat signal for the SEC. AD Dave is setting the stage for a southern invasion and that is fine with me.

Reaction Score
Rumors of new concessions @ XL
USS Chowder Pot
Ted's Steamed Cheeseburger
A bigger bears food stand/kiosk.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I seem to recall one of our new coaches sending out a Tweet from the recruiting trail featuring a bag full of Chick-fil-A in the passenger seat of his rental car, lamenting the lack of said cuisine in his new home state. I wonder who that could have been? He must be happy now, at least for home game days. "Honey, we're gonna need a bigger freezer!".

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
im gonna say it...... Chick fil A is overrated. cast all your stones, I dont care, the mediocre chicken and flavorless waffle fries just arent that good.

Reaction Score
What happened to the Chick-Fil-A boycott from the Big East days?

Reaction Score
Chick fil a has a presence in the new Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The place is pretty ridiculously awesome. We got season tickets for the Falcons and have been there a few times now.

Here's the kicker...

Chick fil a will only be open for one NFL game in the stadium for the 2017-18 season. Why? They will stay closed on Sunday.

Also, Zaxbys is the official chicken of the Falcons, but has no booth in the stadium.

The Chick-Fil-A at Mercedes-Benz Stadium Won’t Open on Sundays, but That’s Okay

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Chick fil a has a presence in the new Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The place is pretty ridiculously awesome. We got season tickets for the Falcons and have been there a few times now.

Here's the kicker...

Chick fil a will only be open for one NFL game in the stadium for the 2017-18 season. Why? They will stay closed on Sunday.

Also, Zaxbys is the official chicken of the Falcons, but has no booth in the stadium.

The Chick-Fil-A at Mercedes-Benz Stadium Won’t Open on Sundays, but That’s Okay
Yes, but if you live anywhere near a Chick-fil-A restaurant, as I do, you know there are long lines of people and cars there 6 days a week at all meal times. Long lines, but you get your food within 10 minutes (order takers with iPads in the parking lot, etc), and young people serving you with a refreshingly nice attitude. All part of their recipe for success.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom