breaking bad: last episode (do not read if you have not watched aka spoiler) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

breaking bad: last episode (do not read if you have not watched aka spoiler)

Reaction Score
Ya can't post on a message board and claim that!

I liked the finale a lot, ending was a little too happy for the show's overall tone but vastly superior to do that versus leaving issues unresolved.

Happy? I wouldnt go far as to say happy considering walt died along with a crap load of other people. sure he worked some things out for his family but he destroyed their lives and the lives of so many others.

Reaction Score
Despite all the problems caused over the years; Walt was able to take care of his family. The original end game

Reaction Score
I thought it was an excellent ending to one of the greatest series ever produced. Other than sports I'm not a huge TV guy but this show was worth every minute invested in it. Better call Saul!

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the ending. The best episode was the 3rd to last, Ozymandias. Brilliant episode. It was the climax of the show and the moment everything finally fell completely and utterly apart. The last two episodes were almost an epilogue.

I did find the ending a little obvious/contrived but found myself enjoying it emotionally anyway. Not sure I'd put it as my favorite all-time but definitely up there.

Reaction Score
I still don't think Walt is dead. I think the police arrested him. He's listening to that closing credits song, Baby Blue, which I'd never heard of though I grew up in the 70s and 80s, but I like it quite a bit. 10x better than the Soprano's last song.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
For me, the series is the pound-for-pound champ. Never took an episode off (except for maybe that stupid fly in the lab one)... Sopranos, which I loved... didn't feel as consistently great. Anyway - loved the ending.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I still don't think Walt is dead. I think the police arrested him. He's listening to that closing credits song, Baby Blue, which I'd never heard of though I grew up in the 70s and 80s, but I like it quite a bit. 10x better than the Soprano's last song.

In the story sync second screen app, they made it abundantly clear that he's dead.

Reaction Score
In the story sync second screen app, they made it abundantly clear that he's dead.

If a show needs commentary to explain itself, that's pretty poor. It's poor execution for he director. His eyes were open as the camera panned out, and he was walking around fine before that. Maybe alive, maybe dead. I'm not looking for paraliterature about the show I'm watching. Or an author looking over my shoulder as I'm reading. In fact, I find all that Talking Dead and Talking Bad stuff kinda bizarre.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't care to watch TV series. Have better things to do.
Like posting on a message board??? About a TV series you haven't watched???

Yea, your life seems pretty full. :rolleyes:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If a show needs commentary to explain itself, that's pretty poor. It's poor execution for he director. His eyes were open as the camera panned out, and he was walking around fine before that. Maybe alive, maybe dead. I'm not looking for paraliterature about the show I'm watching. Or an author looking over my shoulder as I'm reading. In fact, I find all that Talking Dead and Talking Bad stuff kinda bizarre.

Seriously? You didn't know he was dead?

What did you need to see? A coroner, finger placed on Walt's carotid artery while sadly shaking his head? Maggots? Bugs Bunny shouting, 'that's all folks!'?

He has lung cancer. He has just been shot with a machine gun. He collapses on the floor with three gallons of blood on his clothes. The cops ignore him and step over his carcass. The entire world knew he was dead, except for you who apparently needed a note from his doctor.

Reaction Score
Seriously? You didn't know he was dead?

What did you need to see? A coroner, finger placed on Walt's carotid artery while sadly shaking his head? Maggots? Bugs Bunny shouting, 'that's all folks!'?

He has lung cancer. He has just been shot with a machine gun. He collapses on the floor with three gallons of blood on his clothes. The cops ignore him and step over his carcass. The entire world knew he was dead, except for you who apparently needed a note from his doctor.

Eh, it's been awhile. Haven't given it a thought, so I actually don't need anything but, now that I think about it, the guy is walking around sensually rubbing meth canisters. He's having a moment. Then he lies down. If the Feds were descending on me in the same situation, I might just lie down and go to sleep, let them take care of the rest.

Reaction Score
Just finished watching the series over a few weeks and it delivered as advertised. Seemed much more serious and grave than Sopranos. I often went to sleep pondering what just happened. Hank's fate was the most powerful moment for me, he was my favorite character. I'm thinking Sam Kinison/Robert Duval combo. I didn't like what happened to Andrea. It just seemed unnecessary.

As an aside, it bothered me they were always dressed for 55 degree fall new england weather, even mid-day in the desert.
Walt's head was always pure white despite living near the desert, as if he always shaved it for the first time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom