Brandon Austin Talks UConn Visit; Texas Next | The Boneyard

Brandon Austin Talks UConn Visit; Texas Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like this kid thinks he is a pg. And wants the rock in his hands. Not sure if his perceived me attitude is Uconn material. I understand what recruiting is ( played football for Uconn) but all i read about this kid is he wants to play the point at 6'6"". We run with a prototypical pg and you have to earn your time. Seems like he's waiting for someone to say you're the man do what you will. Don't get all bent out of shape if he doesn't commit. Seems like a passed recruit we missed on who's dad is legend around here.

Ps. We need a sf to replace DD, NG.

Reaction Score
Seems like this kid thinks he is a pg. And wants the rock in his hands. Not sure if his perceived me attitude is Uconn material. I understand what recruiting is ( played football for Uconn) but all i read about this kid is he wants to play the point at 6'6"". We run with a prototypical pg and you have to earn your time. Seems like he's waiting for someone to say you're the man do what you will. Don't get all bent out of shape if he doesn't commit. Seems like a passed recruit we missed on who's dad is legend around here.

Ps. We need a sf to replace DD, NG.
so you are saying that napier is a "prototype" PG?

Reaction Score
so you are saying that napier is a "prototype" PG?

Well he's not but he's a heck of a lot closer to one than some 6'5" swing man-wannabe........if you have 2 guys who can handle the ball like Boat and Bazz no need for "prototypical"........you should know with Waiters and Jardine right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom