OT: - Brad Stevens Resigns and becomes GM/Ainge Resigning - Potential New Cs HC? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Brad Stevens Resigns and becomes GM/Ainge Resigning - Potential New Cs HC?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
But rivers was the Celtics coach while he was in the NBA.

and whose kid played Williams' alma mater.

Reaction Score
Yes.
I just think it’s especially bad to miss a guy you directly played against. And who won a title with the best team of at least that decade.

missing Russell is also bad
2001 Lakers would like to have a word with you.

Reaction Score
Wonderful Duke education..

What a dope. It's not like it was only 1 Black head coach he forgot about. Multiple ones, including one when he played in the NBA. That motorcycle accident must be still effecting him.

Reaction Score
Boston has a bad history with race. The Celtics often suffer because of that, but as an organization they were incredibly progressive and nothing like the Red Sox. Oh well.
Don't forget Bruins fan chants for PK Subban. I say this as a Boston sports fan, its a very well deserved reputation.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wonderful Duke education..

So he is a moron. Bill Russell was the first black coach to win an NBA to title. for the Celtics. KC Jones also did it. And Doc Rivers.

Reaction Score

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yes.
I just think it’s especially bad to miss a guy you directly played against. And who won a title with the best team of at least that decade.

missing Russell is also bad
This is the pot calling the kettle white. You randomly threw out the what if example of the Yankees seeking only white coaches which is in fact 1000% what they do. Be better.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
This is the pot calling the kettle white. You randomly threw out the what if example of the Yankees seeking only white coaches which is in fact 1000% what they do. Be better.

No it’s not.

You missed the entire point

Follow your own advice

the Q

Reaction Score
Dookie: Boston black coaches > 1
Q: Yankees black coaches < 1
Keep ignoring it, I already said why I randomly picked ny but even then your point is irrelevant to it

like I said to the other idiot

pick another team

Or stop being a dick

I don’t care which one
And finally, take your own advice

the Q

Reaction Score
Dookie: Boston black coaches > 1
Q: Yankees black coaches < 1

the fact that you don’t seem to get that regardless of team or sport you shouldn’t be doing it….is concerning

the Q

Reaction Score
The Yankees have just hired the best manager for the job. Period. The fact that all 35 of them happened to be white is pure coincidence.

I didn’t question that.

Reaction Score
the fact that you don’t seem to get that regardless of team or sport you shouldn’t be doing it….is concerning.
Where is the evidence that I conducted my coach & manager searches by race, creed or color?
Please put it adjacent to your detailed insider info proving your similar fantastical & flawed claims regarding the Yankees & Celtics.

I assume you are a Celtics fan (based on posting in this thread about the Celtics, as opposed to assuming I'm a Yankee fan, based on...race!?), anyway why are you rooting against Ime Udoka?!

Nothing about what Q is obsessively focused on in this article:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom