Bracketology 2/13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bracketology 2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Remember that ND doesn't have to be the 4th #1 seed to get Duke because geography rules the day. It is one practical reason to give Stanford a #2. If Stanford gets a #1 seed they pretty much automatically get to play the weakest #2 seed because of geography. If Stanford is a #2 they still get to stay in the West and get the weakest #1 seed in their bracket. That's the joys of being the only Final Four contender west of the central time zone.

Very interesting analysis.

Reaction Score
People have made some great comments about the brackets. I am writing this after TN wrecked KY......What if Uconn beats ND 2 times, or ND beats them 2 times?
What about the league tournaments?
A lot could happen yet, but the "Bracketology" does make the speculation interesting.

I think the only thing we can rely on at this time is that the top 4 teams go where Charlie has them placed. If a team is really good enough to win their bracket what difference does it make if they are seeded #3, 4, 5...?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Sooooooooooooooooooo.... who are the #2 Seeds right now?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Still hoping that UNC continues its free fall and fails to make the tourney. It would be great for Duke to play its games in Chapel Hell for the opening rounds :D

I havent stepped foot in Chapel Hell in about 20 years, but I would probably make the journey down their for that great event :p

LOL

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh come on- it's one thing to hate UNC, but Chapel Hill is a really fine college town.

Thats what Ive heard... Ive been there a few times in my youthful years... and it seemed charming and quaint enough..... but.... as Ive grown older and wiser... the sight of sissy blue makes my stomach queasy and my blood pressure rise.... so Im not sure i could handle that trip now. :D

Its a shame.... ive read of a few cool restaurants there, that I wanna check out.... maybe one of these days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom